It's Southgate!!!!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D

Deleted User X18H

Micky Adams almost had a punch up with Barry LLoyd!

Stuff i heard from someone who is still at the club.(High level)

Trusted scource

Gosh you really are in the know arn't you. Whatever will you tell us next. We've signed Craig Maskell? We've got to play a home match at Brentford cos of the Withdean Pitch? Mcghee's been sacked? Sorry but I thought that was as well known as Falmer is being built

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Discuss the PM with mod first, and make sure they're happy to keep it confidential. And are they going to be able to speak to the source, otherwise it's pointless.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Hmmmmmmmmm, East Preston eh? Doesn't DL live out that way?? :fishing:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
No But Greg Stanley does:bla:

Alright, keep your bleedin' wig on! For your information, I have no idea whether the info you have provided us with is true or not. Personally, I want to believe you - so don't start havin' a pop, ok? I was just attempting to be a bit humorous. f*** sake.

D

Deleted member 2719

I like the fight bit best - who was the aggressor?

As much as i liked Adams as a man he should leave our Barry alone after all he got us to our highest position for years even if some forget that.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Dicknson cost around £ 650,000

If Dickinson cost anything LIKE that then he can f*** straight back off to derby, he is utter shit at 325K, 650 is just in a whole other league, what the f*** was slade thinking?

solentseagull

Nov 2, 2009
:bla: The only people who really know what the hell is going on will announce it when it is completed
I can confirm that Mr Gareth Southgate has applied for the job!!!!

They were conned in the signing of a man claiming to be a footballer who turned out to be some fat Guitarist( Mr Dixon).

Trusted scource

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

If Dickinson cost anything LIKE that then he can f*** straight back off to derby, he is utter shit at 325K, 650 is just in a whole other league, what the f*** was slade thinking?

PLEASE remain calm.
Just remember where you read this information. This site has got more bullshit than a Texas steer farm.

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
I can confirm that Mr Gareth Southgate has applied for the job!!!!

They were conned in the signing of a man claiming to be a footballer who turned out to be some fat Guitarist( Mr Dixon).

Trusted scource

Might be some truth in this!

From Shitepedia,

On 3 July 2009, Dixon had his contract at Brighton terminated by mutual consent. He retired from football later in July, to concentrate on working his music management business.:guitar:

Personal life

Dixon is currently reportedly dating Australian model, actress and ARIA nominated singer Holly Valance.:p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports