It's so REFRESHING

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Eh? How often were we 2-0 down last season?
It was a joke, attacking our defensive style of play.
Hence the big laughy face and and putting the cat amongst the pigeons.

Jeeeez what's wrong with people tonight, lighten up.

Last edited:

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
He has integrity and class, and will make a fine manager for us, and he's got a great squad to work with. I liked it when he waved to the North Stand when we chanted his name towards the end of the match. He respects the fans, and that's reciprocated.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I don't know what everyone else thinks but I find the OG style of play far more exciting to watch than the football served up most weeks by Gus. I mean no disrespect to Gus but sometimes watching the Albion was a bit like watching paint dry. Now we move the ball more quickly, create more chances and have a Plan B. I can't wait for the rest of the season.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
I don't know what everyone else thinks but I find the OG style of play far more exciting to watch than the football served up most weeks by Gus. I mean no disrespect to Gus but sometimes watching the Albion was a bit like watching paint dry. Now we move the ball more quickly, create more chances and have a Plan B. I can't wait for the rest of the season.

Spot on, exciting times.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Agree that we seem to be a little more dynamic, but I think I'll wait until we finally win a game after going behind to decide if we have a Plan B yet :)

Liking Oscar so far though, and it's quite nice to hear a manager talk about the game rather than telling the media how big a club Leeds are or how anybody would want to manage Chelsea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here