Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's so hot...

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Underneath my bed i have a vast drawer in which i keep a fresh and chilled cadaver. On such a night i drag whichever one is in there, provided, i have to say thankfully, by my butler, Bosley, and hold that fingerprintless recently deceased, usually female, body to obviously help me feel necessarily cooled, but also to feel the influence of their last living dream, stored somewhere in their deteriorating hippocampus, into mine. I learn so much of another world and all its emotional secrets, whilst of course staying perfectly fresh and unawoken by fiendish temperatures so that the next morning, with Bosley ever by my side, i get to plan my next unjust act against my lifelong enemy, Marks and Spencer and their agonisingly dreary "fashion" range.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx6lTzp4xAY&feature=kp

BrightonBiatch

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton, United Kingdom
lay naked on just a cotton sheet, open all bedroom windows, wrap wrists in cold flannels or ideally sweat bands that have been under cold tap and placed in freezer for 10 mins your body temp will drop your not feel so sticky clammy and maybe get to sleep....

OR go to chemist buy a bottle of MAN THE **** UP !!! deal with it as in 6 months your be posting a thread about how bloody cold you are !! xx

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Buy a couple of plastic bottles of water and freeze them.

Place in empty bowls in your bedroom.

Close your bedroom windows and door.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Next 2 weeks summer will disappear, forget the balmy nights

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here