Its snowing!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Was in Mile Oak watching the Chelski match and upon getting back to my car for homeward journey the damn windows we're frozen up ???
Not surprising really 'cos its out in the sticks up there ;) Saw the moon on the way home so now snow for Shoreham I would'nt think.

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
i speak the truth! :D my mate even rang me from the laines to let me know! :D its probably stopped now tho

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
It did snow. Was snowing on and off in Shoreham and Hollingbury from 7.30 onwards, came down heavyish at 11.15ish.

Stopped now but more hopefully later!! It has sort of settled, enough for a snowball or 2.:)

The Famous Grouse

Dec 9, 2003
NEVER!!! It ain't snowing where I am...which is not at all far from you....In fact I will continue mocking Sue, the over weight fool.:wave:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I bought you a drink at the quiz, infact i bought you two as you didn't like my first one so...

Don't drink beer indeed! :jester:

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
The Famous Grouse said:
NEVER!!! It ain't snowing where I am...which is not at all far from you....In fact I will continue mocking Sue, the over weight fool.:wave:

:salute:JOHN that was harsh!! yeah take a picture matt! prove them all wrong! :p at least we got to see all the action! :clap2:

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
ur just jealous u missed it. night john and everyone else am off to dream of snowmen! :lol: :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports