Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's Saturday. It's 3 o'clock. And it's FOOTBALL

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Blimey, if this is even remotely accurate, going to be a wet one. Might cause train problems......track too wet.

Capture.JPG

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Then after the rain that starts this afternoon and finishes in the early evening, it's dry again for the next 4 days according to the forecast. Annoyingly typical.

el punal

2 home games in 3 days and 2 Saturday 3pm's in the space of 2 weeks, with another home game in between them. Full match day service (allegedly) by SASTA, the Olympics is over, the cricket season is drawing to a close, international football is put away now for a bit, the transfer window is closed........................

It does feel like the season starts tomorrow.

:clap2:

Great isn't it. I do have reservations about SASTA. I'm just waiting to find out if the scheduled 10.32 train from Southampton to Brighton is just an optical illusion. Prepare for rant if the nightmare comes true.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Great isn't it. I do have reservations about SASTA. I'm just waiting to find out if the scheduled 10.32 train from Southampton to Brighton is just an optical illusion. Prepare for rant if the nightmare comes true.

I've already noticed SASTA have cancelled 2 trains from Hastings/Bexhill to going to Lewes/Falmer lunchtime/early afternoon that I might have utilised.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I am switching the amex for Real Madrid Vs Osasuna today but I honestly would rather be at Brighton Vs Brentford. Come on you SEAGULLS.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I am switching the amex for Real Madrid Vs Osasuna today but I honestly would rather be at Brighton Vs Brentford. Come on you SEAGULLS.

With my mystic powers I predict a Real Madrid WIN in that one.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I've already noticed SASTA have cancelled 2 trains from Hastings/Bexhill to going to Lewes/Falmer lunchtime/early afternoon that I might have utilised.

Yep, canceled trains already after the promise of 'normal service'. But then promise always has been comfort to a fool, and we all know what 'normal service' currently means to this woeful excuse of a train company anyway.

The trend away from Saturday football along with train hassles and other circumstances mean I'll probably not renew our ST's next season. Promotion to the so called promised land will certainly see me wave goodbye to it all.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Yep, canceled trains already after the promise of 'normal service'. But then promise always has been comfort to a fool, and we all know what 'normal service' currently means to this woeful excuse of a train company anyway.

The trend away from Saturday football along with train hassles and other circumstances mean I'll probably not renew our ST's next season. Promotion to the so called promised land will certainly see me wave goodbye to it all.

The one I'm now having to get is still running as it stands, but I'll be getting there far earlier than I wanted. Never mind. I beat the rain before it reaches Falmer.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I think somebody forgot to tell the players it was a Saturday 3pm kick-off because most of them failed to turn up.

So much for last seasons unbeaten 3 o'clock Saturday kick-off record. We were shocking today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here