Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's Saturday And The Albion Aren't Playing "Official No Match Thread"

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Managing my girlfriend. She loves it when there's no football because she can have me all to myself. She puts a lot of effort in, spending hours and hours in the bathroom trying to make herself look good. Just for me. I tell her she doesn't have to make so much effort just for "me". As usual she asks me if I'm going out and when I say "No, of course not, I want to be with you love", the relief and joy on her face brings tears to her eyes. She still headed back to the bathroom though. I don't know. Women. So insecure.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Managing my girlfriend. She loves it when there's no football because she can have me all to myself. She puts a lot of effort in, spending hours and hours in the bathroom trying to make herself look good. Just for me. I tell her she doesn't have to make so much effort just for "me". As usual she asks me if I'm going out and when I say "No, of course not, I want to be with you love", the relief and joy on her face brings tears to her eyes. She still headed back to the bathroom though. I don't know. Women. So insecure.
You're weird.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

:thumbsup: is she crying today?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Walked to Worthing and back, going out for a ruby tonight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here