It's quite simple now... We need to win our next 3 games.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I will be very surprised if we gain an automatic promotion spot. The chances are that we will need to win the last three games to do so. We have already run four in a row. Can any of us remember a time when we won seven in a row? We also still have to play two of the other form teams in the division.

I think we have just left the revival a tiny bit late, which isn't to say we will fail in the playoffs. If that is what is required then I fancy our chances, as we have a fearsome squad and savvy manager.

And further to the previous post, Derby are the 'form' team because they beat the teams in 21, 23 and 24th places of their last three games.

Stumpy Tim

Indeed. Would be a huge injustice if we don't go up because of Burnley's ridiculous streak of luck in recent weeks. We've been by far the best side in the division for most of the second half of the season.
By far the best team? Burnley haven't lost since Boxing Day! You may not like the way they play, buy you have to give them credit. Let's not forget our 21 match unbeaten run didn't include a single game decided by more than one goal. I imagine similar things were (wrongly) said about us.

The truth is there have been three outstanding teams this season, and it's a shame only two automatic positions exist

whatever happens we have as good a manager in Chris Hughton as we can have in terms of calmness tactics and keeping players focused with job in hand all 3 games are tough Charlton playing for pride derby will want to keep momentum for play offs and Middlesborough for title but we can win all 3 so it starts today 1 game at a time if we don't get 3 points today then so be it we'll probably have to settle for play offs but an outstanding season its been and if we play to our best we will win the play offs and deservedly so

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports