its over!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

reuters

Feb 15, 2007
Brighton
my exams are over not that any of you care but i'm happy and want to shout it everywhere :clap2:

it means nothing but solid drinking for the next three or so months :drink:

well done to those who have also finish their exams i hope you get the grades you want.

good luck

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Congrats:drink:

(let's just not talk about exam results day which is going to be a killer)

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
congrats, ive just finished my degree, got to wait until July for results tho :(

reuters

Feb 15, 2007
Brighton
poor you surrey jim. good luck i'm sure you'll get the results you want

i have to wait and see if i get into durham. i don't think i will

1066gull

i was finished thursday

bored as stiff

need to go out soon

hopefully next week

maybe nsc student meet sometime aswell? :D

reuters

Feb 15, 2007
Brighton
how can u be bored?
ok me and my friends did start drinking at half eleven this morning but there is soo much to do in this wonderful city

1066gull

how can u be bored?
ok me and my friends did start drinking at half eleven this morning but there is soo much to do in this wonderful city
not in the middle of nowhere with no social activities in a village of battle :(

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
I finished last Wednesday and have done nothing but drink, work, look for full time job and planning my holiday for next year :)

I am so not looking forward to getting my results though :( Im certain I passed the GCSE Paper I did, hoping that I did enough for a D for ICT but have a really bad feeling about Psychology :(

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
bowling? sitting on the beach? cinema? the pre season warm ups will be here before you know it, then there is always the cricket and of course pubs and clubs :drink:

Bowling gets boring after a while unless their is a large group and most people are drinking.
Beach can be alright with a few bevvies, Cinema is only good if there is something decent on which everyone has not seen already or want to see, quite a lot of my friends dont like football or cricket.

Pubs and clubs are good though (well never been clubbing but I WILL give it a go this year and ya never know, I might enjoy it :) )

There are a few clubs which have live Indie and Rock stuff from local bands though which is a good night out :)

reuters

Feb 15, 2007
Brighton
Bowling gets boring after a while unless their is a large group and most people are drinking.
Beach can be alright with a few bevvies, Cinema is only good if their is something decent on which everyone has not seen already or want to see, quite a lot of my friends dont like football or cricket.

Pubs and clubs are good though (well never been clubbing but I WILL give it a go this year and ya never know, I might enjoy it :) )

stop moaning. me and my friends end up playing pool most nights.

let me have my moment i only just finished my exams.
plus as i am hopefully buggering off to uni in october i;m planing on enjoying every little thing.

well hang out with friends that do like football or cricket that could work

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
stop moaning. me and my friends end up playing pool most nights.

let me have my moment i only just finished my exams.
plus as i am hopefully buggering off to uni in october i;m planing on enjoying every little thing.

well hang out with friends that do like football or cricket that could work

Lol, I like moaning :) What Uni you going to?

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
durham provided i get the grades.

what sort of full time work are u looking for?

Anything really, shops, receptionists but probably just go for a catering job as I do it Part time already. I just wanna save money to travel the world and give me time to think of what I wanna do for a career.

What ya doing at Uni if you do get in?

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
make the most of having a relaxed life style, i had a very busy time of it while i was in london this year.

ironically i miss it, and much as i love brighton, i prefer having lots of things to do.

reuters

Feb 15, 2007
Brighton
Anything really, shops, receptionists but probably just go for a catering job as I do it Part time already. I just wanna save money to travel the world and give me time to think of what I wanna do for a career.

What ya doing at Uni if you do get in?

teacher training for primary. reception so 5-6. i'm really looking forward to it. i have to do two weeks work experience first which starts monday woo 9-3 every day then my part time work. i have to work the day of the falmer annoucment :(

my friend wants to travel and i wouldn't mind after uni. have you tried boots not the best place in the world but they seem to need a lot of staff

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
teacher training for primary. reception so 5-6. i'm really looking forward to it. i have to do two weeks work experience first which starts monday woo 9-3 every day then my part time work. i have to work the day of the falmer annoucment :(

my friend wants to travel and i wouldn't mind after uni. have you tried boots not the best place in the world but they seem to need a lot of staff

I did work experience when I was 15 in a year 1 class and I really enjoyed it, although I would hate to teach full time though. Good luck with it though :)

I might give Boots a try actually, might pop in there tomorrow after work and hand a CV in or get an application form. Cheers for that :)

reuters

Feb 15, 2007
Brighton
I did work experience when I was 15 in a year 1 class and I really enjoyed it, although I would hate to teach full time though. Good luck with it though :)

I might give Boots a try actually, might pop in there tomorrow after work and hand a CV in or get an application form. Cheers for that :)

no probs. good luck!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports