Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's ONLY Monday !!

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Can't wait for Friday. I think we can officially say, that this is the biggest game of the season.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I'm hating this week already. Can't go Friday and will have to record the match and watch it about 10pm. Do I ask for text updates or switch the phone off until I've watched the recording?? Either way I'll be glad when Friday is over and our fate is in our own hands at the Amex.

Switch it off, and have no way of finding out the score. More fun that way.

That's what I'd have suggested. So given that you won't work with them again if we lose, just give it large all week and talk down to them like they're the crap that they are.

All my seaweed workmates have only just started larging it up after the 3-0 and our crap run of form,not a peep out of them for most of the season, top 6 most of season, quiet as mice!!

As for larging it I will leave it until after the games,I've been going to Palace long enough to know it can all go very very wrong or wonderfully right on the day,
Ie Liverpool 9 Palace 0 same season Palace 4 Liverpool 3 :thumbsup:

I know Bha are the favourites and should on current form go thro to Wembley, but who knows??
One thing is sure, although I'd be gutted if Palace lose it wouldn't be anywhere near as bad as losing the final at Wembley against Brighton :ffsparr:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
All my seaweed workmates have only just started larging it up after the 3-0 and our crap run of form,not a peep out of them for most of the season, top 6 most of season, quiet as mice!!
Of course they were quiet. With all the Palace lot creeping out of the woodwork they couldn't get a word in for a start.

As for larging it I will leave it until after the games
You're going to give it large after we've dumped your sorry arse out? Each to their own.

I know Bha are the favourites and should on current form go thro to Wembley, but who knows??
Sadly true.
One thing is sure, although I'd be gutted if Palace lose it wouldn't be anywhere near as bad as losing the final at Wembley against Brighton :ffsparr:
Indeed, that would be worse for both of us. As it is, this will be the biggest pair of games between us since - well, ever.

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
The thought of them lot ruining one of the best years I've had following the Albion in the space of four days is making me feel physically sick. Beating palace in the play offs is as big as it gets but to get beat by them is as bad as it gets! Who says football is just a game?

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Just cant stop thinking about it, if we get done by you lot it will be horrific. In all honesty i dont hold out much hope for us at the Amex our away form is awful. I just think our best chance is to get at least 2+ clear goals ( big ask) at Selhurst but I just cannot see us keeping a clean sheet. Jolly Ollie has been a right royal **** up since his arrival, our confidence is shot to pieces. If he can just get it into the boys that its a clean slate now and that we are actually unbeaten in 4 and can get back to where we were 2months ago we've got def got a chance. It was just written in the stars though wasnt it. If FFS,Wilf and Bolasie continue to go missing we are dead. Anyone but you lot, I feel sick.

COYP

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here