Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's official : Paul Ince WILL be named BHA manager tomorrow.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
So you can guarantee he'll be manager? In which case, why dont you put a few hundred quid on him? 4/1 seems a bit steep for someone who is going to be manager tomorrow.

How do you know I haven't?:ohmy::bigwave:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

I know this has been mentioned many a time, but I have been told from a pretty reliable source, that it's official. I think most people knew this anyway.

:ascarf:

As I have post on a number of threads (Before Adams sacking) I understand that the majority of Brighton Director's want Ince as their preferred Manager, once Adams was dismissed.

I in this case genuinely do believe Dick Knight when he came onto SCR yesterday in that he has not yet interviewed or spoken to any other would be manager's yet.

Paul Ince is pure speculation at this time & is the favourite with the bookies on the basis that some of the Director's want him in preference to the other candidates.

As to whether he would want to come here or if we could afford him.........?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Isn't Paul Ince just the most 'popular' choice because he's the most 'popular' name ?

Hence the bookies have him as the favourite as that is who most bets are likely to be put on ?

Personally I haven't got a clue who it will be, but I would have thought Ince will be aiming higher than us. Also, I don't really fancy having a grown man who still calls himself - The Guvnor - as our manager.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Possibly a vicious one, but I heard that Man Utd's one time self-titled 'Soul Brothers' Andrew Cole and Dwight Yorke are bringing their joint managerial experience to the club in a Clough/Taylor scenario.

Isn't Paul Ince just the most 'popular' choice because he's the most 'popular' name ?

Hence the bookies have him as the favourite as that is who most bets are likely to be put on ?

Personally I haven't got a clue who it will be, but I would have thought Ince will be aiming higher than us. Also, I don't really fancy having a grown man who still calls himself - The Guvnor - as our manager.

Paul Ince is pure speculation at this time & is the favourite with the bookies on the basis that some of the Director's want him in preference to the other candidates

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I doubt Paxton Dazo is stupid enough to lie about something that will, or will not take place so so, so i highly doubt he is "attention seeking". However, it is possible that his source is wrong. Could be and i hope this is true though
:albion2:

Last edited:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Paul Ince is pure speculation at this time & is the favourite with the bookies on the basis that some of the Director's want him in preference to the other candidates

Nearly right.

Shouldn't that read ? :

" ...pure speculation that some of the director's want him in preference to the other candidates".

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Which public school did you go to? Did they have an English teacher?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Hope its true, seemed to do well in the lower leagues before with macclesfield and mk dons. The problem, like others have said, is that how long will he be here. If he does well then another bigger club could easily take him away, and then we are without a manager again.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
. If he does well then another bigger club could easily take him away, {/QUOTE]

The compensation from the club who poached would help us pay for the other two managers still on the payroll though :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here