Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] It’s official - Albion are fashionable!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Neil Smillie looks decidedly like Paul Nicolas - star of Just Good Friends.

I rather fancied the female lead in that. I think she may now be in that Upstart Crow series with David Mitchell....

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
If you live in Berks, Ox-Bucks you probably know Marlow’s a great town to visit, full of independents and some great places to eat and drink too.

But did you know just how trendy the Albion is? See if you can spot...?! https://www.hewettsofmarlow.co.uk/
:lolol::cool:

Good spot and only a ten minute drive from my gaff as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Pretty sure that Stevens and Grealish are standing at the very barrier I used to use in that era. Happy days with some friends who have since passed.
Remember the Farah shop down the steps at the back of the original Churchill Square?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ah those railings.

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
Pretty sure that Stevens and Grealish are standing at the very barrier I used to use in that era. Happy days with some friends who have since passed.
Remember the Farah shop down the steps at the back of the original Churchill Square?

I remember buying some Farah trousers at a shop called Colt's, located in the lower part of old Churchill Square.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I popped into this afternoon and got a shirt. Spoke to the guy runs the website and he had no idea, just liked the photo. He thought Tony Grealish was Noel Edmonds! Anyway, I bored the arse off of him as I proceeded to name - without missing a single player or dear old Jimmy - every single one in the photo...and what they’re up to these days too / summary of the cup final. Customers behind me in the queue were quite amused, my wife less so! Marlow is now, officially, an Albion supporters men’s fashion DESTINATION.
Standing next to Gary Davies?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
No, but do you mean the area where there was a butcher's and a Mecca bookmakers? I didn't know there was a new Churchill Square, what's that all about?

- yes, and an International supermarket I think etc; the old Churchill Square before they redeveloped it to what it is today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here