Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

its not a dogs life........

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
View attachment 64237View attachment 64236A friend of mine was in her car with her child when she saw this "man" throw his dog on the ground and repeatedly punch it, , appreciate picture is from behind but please report if you recognise this sick animal OR this poor dog.
Thiswas on Peacehaven

Apologies picture wont load says it has but obviously hasnt wil keep trying

Can your friend not just call the RSPCA ??

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Bit worried this bloke already convicted by every one on here....I`m definitely not condoning what is said to have happened,but Dog does not look distressed and hasn`t run off.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Bit worried this bloke already convicted by every one on here....I`m definitely not condoning what is said to have happened,but Dog does not look distressed and hasn`t run off.

Dogs dont run off even when having the most monstrous of owners, thats what makes it so unforgivable.

If we assume that the original poster is telling the truth then some kind of action needs to be taken.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Not sure about time but you're right people on fb recognised him as he take same route, same time everyday to the local shop

This is a slippery slope. Suppose for a moment that the guy didn't beat his dog but instead just owed somebody fifty quid and wouldn't pay it back or started seeing a woman who's ex didn't take it too well? Bang a picture up on the internet, say he beats his dog and wait for the local nutters to kick the shit out of him. I don't doubt that he did do what you said he did - but the fact is nobody, including you - saw that.

Best just to give the pictures and a statement of what happened to the police or RSPCA and let them deal with it.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
This is a slippery slope. Suppose for a moment that the guy didn't beat his dog but instead just owed somebody fifty quid and wouldn't pay it back or started seeing a woman who's ex didn't take it too well? Bang a picture up on the internet, say he beats his dog and wait for the local nutters to kick the shit out of him. I don't doubt that he did do what you said he did - but the fact is nobody, including you - saw that.

Best just to give the pictures and a statement of what happened to the police or RSPCA and let them deal with it.

best of luck with that then

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley

Because we've been friends for morr than 20 odd years and she was genuinely scared and sickened by the incident!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Because we've been friends for morr than 20 odd years and she was genuinely scared and sickened by the incident!

I wasn't referring specifically to the scenario you posted, which I believe, even though we have never met.

I was making a more general point that posting pictures of people on social media alongside claims of wrong-doing is going to lead to serious problems - be it intended or not. If anybody witnesses what they believe to be criminal activity they should report it to the police and let them deal with it.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
IF this did happen he's a sick ****er and needs to be stopped however, fortunately I would need more than a pic of the back of a bloke from someone car and the word of a friend of someone none of us have ever met before we get the pitchforks.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
IF this did happen he's a sick ****er and needs to be stopped however, fortunately I would need more than a pic of the back of a bloke from someone car and the word of a friend of someone none of us have ever met before we get the pitchforks.

Agreed.

The person that saw the alledged incident needs to make a complaint and let the police handle things in a proper manner.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I have been told that this was reported to the RSPCA and the image was put on FB with a caveat that no vigilante action should be considered as this accusation is yet to be confirmed.

If as I suspect this did happen (although I cannot not be sure) then this seems appropriate, hopefully he will know that people will keep an eye on his future public behaviour to his dog, backed up hopefully by some level of intervention from the RSPCA, of course if it can be proved this is how he treats his dog then I would have absolutely no problem with him too being bullied.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just a couple of photos of a bloke walking his dog. If OP was that distressed, just report it there and then. Else its just photos of a bloke walking his dog.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Just a couple of photos of a bloke walking his dog. If OP was that distressed, just report it there and then. Else its just photos of a bloke walking his dog.

Thats doesnt make sense, if the photo is accompanied by a reason for the photo by someone that is telling the truth then it isnt just a picture of a bloke walking a dog its a photo of an abusive dog owner walking his dog after having punched it repeatedly.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Thats doesnt make sense, if the photo is accompanied by a reason for the photo by someone that is telling the truth then it isnt just a picture of a bloke walking a dog its a photo of an abusive dog owner walking his dog after having punched it repeatedly.

So report it there and then :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here