Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's NEW YEAR'S EVE next month

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Yeah expect it'll be Oceana for me.

Are tickets on sale yet Simon? How much?

Hopefully I'll be able to infiltrate the stage/VIP area for midnight...

No mention yet of Christmas/New Year tickets yet. We need to be on that stage, definitely! Might be worthwhile looking into becoming VIPs that night and hiring a booth?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
I am working on Christmas Day :xmas:

And New Year's Eve :drunk:

So wherever you spend the days, they'll probably be better than mine :)

Last working day for me is Friday 21st, its our office Christmas bash at lunch time at the Ha Ha bar, and then straight on to the Gillingham match at Withdean.

Go back to work on Wednesday 2nd January.

Nice long break :smokin::whisky::drink:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Last working day for me is Friday 21st, its our office Christmas bash at lunch time at the Ha Ha bar, and then straight on to the Gillingham match at Withdean.

Go back to work on Wednesday 2nd January.

Nice long break :smokin::whisky::drink:

You gotta love it eh?!

I might even take a couple of days flexi and not return until the 7th.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Christmas Jamaica, New year Cozumel. Cannot bloody wait!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤;2189844 said:
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ !!!!!!!!

Isn't it something like £20 a head? Why not ask your friend at Oceana?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Burj Al Arab hotel, Dubai

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
You're going to have to get some PICS!!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Christmas Day I will yeah.

New Year's Eve isn't a bank holiday so nobody gets double time anyway. And to further rub it in, it was supposed to be one of my rest days, but they've cancelled it. So not only do we have to work, but we won't get a penny for it, let alone any extra
:cry:

Therefore please be nice to me, while you're all out on the lash and seeing in the New Year in style, and spare a thought for your local constabulary, spending a very cold and very sober night standing around on West Street.

Happy New Year, from Sussex Police :shootself:

Working here too :wave:

Christmas day is usually quite quiet, but from about 16:00hrs - midnight there are usually a few chimney fires / candles setting fire to tables cloths / decorations etc.

New Years' Eve is generally busier, mostly from 23:00 hrs NYE - 03:00 NYD, typically booze-induced road traffic collisions or pedestrians getting mown down and mashed through pavement guard rails.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Working here too :wave:

Christmas day is usually quite quiet, but from about 16:00hrs - midnight there are usually a few chimney fires / candles setting fire to tables cloths / decorations etc.

New Years' Eve is generally busier, mostly from 23:00 hrs NYE - 03:00 NYD, typically booze-induced road traffic collisions or pedestrians getting mown down and mashed through pavement guard rails.

One of my son's worst ever shouts was on New Years Eve in Huddersfield. A house fire started by a cigarette end falling down down the back of a settee and causing the deaths of 3 people in the family.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
we should have been in singapore for christmas and new year, but are now staying in england. mrs starry will be dropping the newest baby around christmas/new year so i will be playing midwife. everything is dependent on when the baby arrives. hopefully just before christmas so as not to interfere with the festive football.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Second that!

Or Liar! :lol: (*delete as appropriate)

Just a 5 minute taxi ride down Al Sufouh road from where I'm living.

Fantastic last year - a colossal firework display at midnight.

Stayed out until about 3am, then headed home to watch the UK New Year's Eve celebrations 4 hours later!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
head to the local as usual - fantastic buffet, complimentary champagne at midnight, and not twats allowed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here