It's national chocolate week. Your favourite choclit?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Peanut butter mnm's

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
It was the accompaniment of a mug of hot chocolate, which only females do in their PJ's watching Bridget Jones ......

Not stereotyping are you? Will let you off if you include "while watching the Albion goals".

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't like chocolate that much. It makes me cough for some reason?! But I do enjoy a mint Areo or a Toblerone every now and again. I pretended to enjoy Lindt balls for about a week as a girl was seeing adored them. We sat through a Game Of Thrones marathon , which I also can't stand, eating Lindt balls. Me bored out of my tiny mind and having a coughing fit. To this day I still don't know why I pretended to like them, I do some odd things.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Boost is the daddy.

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
I don't like chocolate that much. It makes me cough for some reason?! But I do enjoy a mint Areo or a Toblerone every now and again. I pretended to enjoy Lindt balls for about a week as a girl was seeing adored them. We sat through a Game Of Thrones marathon , which I also can't stand, eating Lindt balls. Me bored out of my tiny mind and having a coughing fit. To this day I still don't know why I pretended to like them, I do some odd things.

I know what you mean, makes me cough sometimes, I think it just irritates your throat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports