Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] It's my birthday according to the club, but it isn't.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm feeling left out here. No birthday greetings, but I did get an email offering me a last chance to buy shirts in limited sizes and stock availability.

No birthday greetings for me either - nor any email about shirts. I wonder what were the criteria for some season ticket holders to get the message and not others.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Just got the apology for it not being my birthday...

Blaming a 'whoops' moment. GP could use that in a future post match interview...it covers most things.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Just got the apology for it not being my birthday...

Blaming a 'whoops' moment. GP could use that in a future post match interview...it covers most things.

I got an apology too ... and I thought that I'd not got one.

But I've just found it in my spam folder, Google got that right :)

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Me too, it’s as if all of our birthdays have come at once! I have subsequently received an apology email, but I can’t say I was particularly offended!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Got a club Happy Birthday e-mail, except it's not my birthday - I log onto club site and birthdate is all correct.

Unless it meant to "feel" like my birthday with a new signing today? :D

Anyone else had the e-mail?

Me too!

Followed a bit later by an email of apology to be fair.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Got an email with a little shirt with my name and age on it, wishing me a happy birthday, followed by an apology as it's not my birthday.

Felt special for a little while.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
I didn't get an email from the club. However, a chap in Nigeria has just emailed me about a very exciting financial opportunity. Every cloud..

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
Me to and the apology. Certainly got my attention this morning as the last thread I was reading before sleeping was about time travel. :mad:

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Me and Mrs.Punal thank the club for their kind gesture in wishing us both a happy birthday. Unfortunately you missed sending felicitations to the one fan who does have a birthday today - Many Happy Returns Maisie, 8 years old and still young as ever! :O

View attachment 132799

What a magnificent beast!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here