It's just not going to happen is it????

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I've KNOWN this since LAST August, it would be BETTER to have been relegated at least then we wouldn't have had this FALSE hope

You've still got one game left to invade the pitch, assault opposition players and the referee, and collect a massive points deduction and compulsory relegation. But the FA let you off last time, they'd probably do it again.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
IF we end up in the playoffs and IF we get knocked out of them like usual, I bloody hope ALL fans stay to the end of the game to ensure they CLAP and CHEER the players cos they've been magnificent this season, whatever happens.
F*ckin' A!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Well we're going UP to Wemberley. You might too...why don't you watch how we do it. We have been rather successful up there over the years. Rather MORE successful that is..

I thought I'd ignored all you whey faced poltroons, and then you pop up. Oh well, that's another one gone

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Probably won't, but you never know!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
My concern is, as it has been since we lost our 8 point lead early this season, that our record on TV is not good. When it's tight more of our games our televised = more dropped points for us. Now we're in the play offs, all three are televised.

We need to get over whatever it is that stops us performing and getting results when on Sky, or have a fantastic season where promotion is effectively wrapped up by the end of February.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What's this bounce for?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
There is still a very huge chance to go up. There are 2 teams that know they are going up, 4 teams that still have a chance and 18 that have no chance (3 going down) and thinking about next year. We could easily be one of those "no chance" teams.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports