Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] It’s Friiiiiiiidat!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Just cracked open a Mikkeller Nelson Sauvin Brut Mango Passion, a Belgian wild ale brewed with mango and passion fruit and aged in Chardonnay barrels. 9.5%.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Just finished forst tinny of McEwan's Champion............ kitchen bound for second.>...................

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Cheers and good health to all. I haven't opened the bar yet, but it will likely be a few birras followed by roast beef and a Wolf Blass cab sav, to celebrate Simon Adingra scoring another worldie tonight.

9 days to the first game of the season and counting!

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
5f318153bb45e1d074f0a0c71be79f78.jpg

A nice way to start Fridat. Also looking forward to trying the new APA from Burning Sky in the Old Star in Shoreham later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Away at an activity hotel with a fairly limited bar selection. Thatcher’s Gold currently easing the pain of cricket, football and table tennis in one day. Probably to be followed by a red wine [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION] would disapprove of with dinner, given the limited wine list (things everyone has heard of marked up to between £15 -£20) :rant:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Away at an activity hotel with a fairly limited bar selection. Thatcher’s Gold currently easing the pain of cricket, football and table tennis in one day. Probably to be followed by a red wine [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION] would disapprove of with dinner, given the limited wine list (things everyone has heard of marked up to between £15 -£20) :rant:

If you enjoy it, that’s all that matters.

I almost certainly wouldn’t, but I’m not there with you to point out the sheer undrinkability of what’s on offer, so all’s good.

Me? An ‘02 Chablis Grand cru.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Arbor Zero Zero at the Old Bike Store in Worthing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here