Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] It's CUP FINAL day

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Apparently the FA are ditching Abide With Me from next season onwards, and replacing it with Marching On Together.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
The most interesting fact about today's game is that the BBC commentator Guy Mowbray like myself is a fanatical Iron Maiden fan. Even to the extent that he answered questions about them on Celebrity Mastermind. Good work fella!

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
The most interesting fact about today's game is that the BBC commentator Guy Mowbray like myself is a fanatical Iron Maiden fan. Even to the extent that he answered questions about them on Celebrity Mastermind. Good work fella!

I wonder if Steve Harris went to the 1975 final?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Am I the only one thinking Arteta is doing a cracking job there?

Inherited a team of massive egos and overpaid mediocrity. A team with David Luiz and Musfafi as first choice centre backs (yikes!), and got them into an FA Cup final.

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
Am I the only one thinking Arteta is doing a cracking job there?

Inherited a team of massive egos and overpaid mediocrity. A team with David Luiz and Musfafi as first choice centre backs (yikes!), and got them into an FA Cup final.

Problem is he's still playing Luiz

Now Fat Frank he is doing a good job unfortunately

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Chelsea goalie would have got dogs abuse if he'd let that sitter in, saved by the flag. :whistle:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Thoughts on the font of the numbers and names on the back of the Arsenal shirts ?

The number 2 looks like it's been written with the nib the wrong way round.

EeWZWP-WoAApwvQ.jpg

It's a no from me.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm surprised they are playing this at Wembley? It could have been played at Griffin Park for what it's worth, there's only going to be 100 people max in the stadium!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here