Its back....COACH TRIP!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Well I'm glad they're gone but I STILL can't believe Nathan and Romain have escaped without nomination HOWEVER the moment where Romain got a sensual massage from the fairly tidy Tunisian lass before Nathan merely got a hosing down was COMEDY GOLD.

That Gary chap was pretty menacing and I didn't like him at all. When he said at the end "I hope this doesn't have repercussions for you" I couldn't help thinking he was issuing a thinly veiled threat. Good riddance.

Although I was mildly perplexed as to why the two rock chicks voted for them when they had previously stuck up for them in the perceived bullying scandal. It's all very tactical I guess.

That bender bloke is winding me up more and more though. His "HOW ABSOLUTELY DARE YOU" outburst might have been funny but he is still a dickish drama queen. Get rid

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Well blow me. So much do I love this show that I sent off for an application form to go on the next series and to my surprise I received a response form somebody I used to work with.

The odds have tipped in my favour I hope...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
There is going to be some right :catfight::catfight::catfight: as the only two gays in the village try to out-camp one another - I'm hooked

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The woman who wants to be centre of attention all the time gets owned by the annoying two guys :lolol:
Can't believe its nearly over. :down: :(

Surita :tosser:

Last edited:

wahoo

Banned
Oct 11, 2007
i cant believe its over , and i have just discovered i have a major crush on brendan(sobs)

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Anyone watching the new version of Coach Trip - Brendans Magical Mystery Tour? pretty good viewing so far

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Anyone watching the new version of Coach Trip - Brendans Magical Mystery Tour? pretty good viewing so far

I missed this??

I've heard they're making a new series of Coach Trip and replacing Brendan with Greg 'The Veg' Wallace from Masterchef.

:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports