Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Its back....COACH TRIP!

wahoo

Banned
Oct 11, 2007
How the hell didn't they get a vote tonight?
I would punch the wankers.

i cant understand why they never got a vote , i to would like to punch the twats , funny about the punks , they got a yellow and could not handle it then jack in , see ya

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
'Don't move quickly I don't want them to sting me'

You have a protective suit on you f***ing MORON. pisstaking crybaby is getting on my tits now.:US:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
eileen is a f***ing moron - get a grip you WRECK

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Wanna get rid of that crying old bird and the gaybo son now.

Tomorrow looks DRAMATIC. I thought the new young girls seemed nice, certainly the only ones to be considered any form of eye candy, and from the preview it looked as if they were pissed with Nathan whilst the other new couple were getting proper rude and aggressive.

It's kicking off!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Wanna get rid of that crying old bird and the gaybo son now.

Tomorrow looks DRAMATIC. I thought the new young girls seemed nice, certainly the only ones to be considered any form of eye candy, and from the preview it looked as if they were pissed with Nathan whilst the other new couple were getting proper rude and aggressive.

It's kicking off!

the little red head maybe. but not the 6ft 18 stone blond blob!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
nathan is a f***ing dick - somebody needs to get up and tell him "I CANT STAND YAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH"

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Yeah Nathan really is a cock, I do not understand how he keeps getting away with it.

The new guy seems a little bit scary to me, and his bird's a f***ing freak too. They can do one along with Nathan & Romain and that bender and his crybaby mum.

And they could do with bringing in some proper totty

Johnny Fever

Jan 11, 2010
Yeah Nathan really is a cock, I do not understand how he keeps getting away with it.

The new guy seems a little bit scary to me, and his bird's a f***ing freak too. They can do one along with Nathan & Romain and that bender and his crybaby mum.

And they could do with bringing in some proper totty

Are you Nathan's younger brother?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Gary & Kim - What mongs. She tried to act like a hard nut and took the piss out of them crying and now she's balling :lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
"how very dare you"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here