Let's be having it then

Here you go Phil:thumbsup:

Hope it's worth the wait.

carla1.jpg

Carla2.jpg

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
f***ing hell YES

the two eurovision heroes are my favourite couple now, particularly the bloke. he is a right HOOT

that annoying irish old woman needs to go

Johnny Fever

Jan 11, 2010
Well I think we now know what weasel boy DIDN'T study at university.......pottery. That model of the San Siro was possibly the most pathetic bit of clay modelling I have ever seen. It looked like a 2 year old had done it ha ha ha.
Then he gets a vote from the new bloke from Leicester for being a Leeds supporter. Priceless.

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Carla looking good in a bikini today, will try to grab a screen shot later.

Al,

Am I a pervert, old or weird or possibly all 3 but I’m actually liking her mate.

I took a shine to her when her seat belt was dividing her Bristol’s wonderfully.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I'm actually more of a fan of her mate Angie to be honest, although I agree Carla's norks are a wonderful sight.

Coach Trip is really hotting up now, I genuinely feel some affinity with most of the couples and voting is becoming difficult. I was glad to see the back of those cocky northern boys who didn't like Pat and Margaret but since then it has been awkward. Was definitely harsh today that the new couple went at the first opportunity, they seemed nice enough to me but I guess the group is so tight now that any newcomers are in trouble from the off.

The two new girls seem alright but I wouldn't be surprised if they were off fairly soon just like all the other newcomers. Otherwise it's probably Pat and Margaret next.

One thing that is seriously baffling me is the Scooch guy, is it just me or is his mrs WAY out of his league? She's a proper hottie and he's a bit of a boring fat lump. I can't help feeling there's something I'm missing about him

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Al,

Am I a pervert, old or weird or possibly all 3 but I’m actually liking her mate.

I took a shine to her when her seat belt was dividing her Bristol’s wonderfully.

Nothing weird about that, I reckon that Ang is well lush.

I'm genuinely dumbfounded by the two boys who've been there from the start. Carla has declared her love for Matt on many an occasion and he just seems to ignore her whereas I'd be getting all I could from her. And then Paul has had it suggested to him that the lovely Angela is into him but he's similarly disinterested even though she's TOTALLY HOT. Thankfully I think that romance was fabricated and Angela has better taste but it still seems very odd that they aren't trying it on. They must be gay for each other, it's the only possible explanation

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Definitely, she's a keeper.

Incidentally, as embarrassed as I am to admit this, my gaydar must be failing as it wasn't until Brendan got all loved up with that Greek/Turkish tour guide that I realised he was batting for the other team.

Of course with hindsight it all seems so obvious.

Boy is my face red

wahoo

Banned
Oct 11, 2007
oh shit carla and ange gone , vin and lyn gone , i dont like the twats from bristol or the camp fucker and his mum not sure about the punks , the other old couple (she has issues) a bit boring .
when vin got the red the camp guy called him my love , vin goes "i aint your love "
i thought it was going to kick off again like bruce and the fat black chap

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Good News

They’ve just commissioned 2 more series to be filmed this summer.

They’re returning to the 30 day tours but Brendan remains.

The only way they could improve this would be to change narrators and get the guy from come dine with me to do the voice over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here