Its back....COACH TRIP!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
"i find it fascinating, it facinates me, it really dpes fascinate me"

yes mark, we get the PICTURE

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
"i just wanted to touch her"

tam CANT come out with comments like that!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
that water skiing looks BRILLIANT fun

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
hahahaha - tam going up the ramp was absolutely BRILLIANT

its a shame he is onboard with that PRICK jayson

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
mark and mary go then :wave:

now for TODAYS

wahoo

Banned
Oct 11, 2007
ah well goodbye jason and tam , jason can go and give mark a good seeing too (mark being jason boyfriend back in blighty , he misses him very much and it really really hurts ! )

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
goodbye jayson and tam - should have happened a lot earlier, but thank f*** they are gone

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
i haven't seen todays as i am waiting for it to show up on a torrent site, but i dont see why tam and jayson wanted to so desperately stay on for so long. the same extent to matt and paul. it did not seem like they were enjoying themselves, they moaned and groaned at everything, what's the point besides the free sausages?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i haven't seen todays as i am waiting for it to show up on a torrent site, but i dont see why tam and jayson wanted to so desperately stay on for so long. the same extent to matt and paul. it did not seem like they were enjoying themselves, they moaned and groaned at everything, what's the point besides the free sausages?

jayson seems to think he is some sort of celebrity going by the postings on the facebook group - that is probably why

if he wanted to become a z-list celebrity, he should have applied for big brother and not coach trip

wahoo

Banned
Oct 11, 2007

jason loves a sausage:eek:

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
I had bruce's facebook last night because he was on a few of the facebook fan pages about him, but he removed himself from them :(

Johnny Fever

Jan 11, 2010
When the Leeds supporting weasel and his university mate (what an advert for further education !!) get voted off then that's surely all the original couples gone isn't it?
Whatever happens we are unlikely to get a scene like the "I can't even look at ya" queen fight the other week. Ha ha

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
When the Leeds supporting weasel and his university mate (what an advert for further education !!) get voted off then that's surely all the original couples gone isn't it?
Whatever happens we are unlikely to get a scene like the "I can't even look at ya" queen fight the other week. Ha ha

Yep, they're the last of the originals.

Looks like they may be trying to form an alliance with Scooch now.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

id be VERY suprised if ANY moment in coach trip will beat bruce threatening to beat jayson and tam up

bruce was an utter NUT JOB

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I had bruce's facebook last night because he was on a few of the facebook fan pages about him, but he removed himself from them :(

what was he saying?! i hope he realised what an uttter GIMP he made himself look on national television

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here