Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Its back....COACH TRIP!

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Haven't been keeping up for a while so it's all changed since my last visit. What happened to the two Essex girls? And why is that CLOWN who had the drunken crying session in Switzerland still there?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Haven't been keeping up for a while so it's all changed since my last visit. What happened to the two Essex girls? And why is that CLOWN who had the drunken crying session in Switzerland still there?

Jodie and Jenna had to leave due to work commitments. :down:

The crying twat missed his boyfriend.:rolleyes:

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom

The girls left of their own choice 'cos they needed to get back to work.

Jodie is fit.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Oh well I guess that makes sense. There was one nice young blonde lass on the coach I noticed. Is she the Scooch girl?

The know it all twat was unbelievably annoying with his "it's my job to be outspoken" bullshit. Exactly what is his job? Professional DICKHEAD?

Johnny Fever

Jan 11, 2010
Yes yes yes yes yes.
At long last, wobble-arse Jayson and his mate Tam have finally gone.
Now the Mansfield girls aren't anywhere near as irritating as the Essex airheads, but just give it time.
New 'couple' today : woman and her daughter's boyfriend! Now that's a bit odd isn't it.

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
Yes yes yes yes yes.
At long last, wobble-arse Jayson and his mate Tam have finally gone.
Now the Mansfield girls aren't anywhere near as irritating as the Essex airheads, but just give it time.
New 'couple' today : woman and her daughter's boyfriend! Now that's a bit odd isn't it.

I can't wait to download this!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
ive got to catch up from WEDNESDAY following a busy week - and personally, i cannot think of a BETTER way to spend a friday night

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
the new mother and daughter pair - the daughter is FIT FIT FIT

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
f***ing hell - two members of SCOOCH on the coach

yes yes yes :bowdown:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
the new bloke from scooch is already staking a claim for my favourite competitor, and then he goes and describes mark as "david brent" just to CONFIRM it

hero

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
hahahaha - mark knows what he is doing, he doesnt need the instruction. oh wait, maybe he does!

:tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here