Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Its back....COACH TRIP!

Johnny Fever

Jan 11, 2010
Shame. I was getting to like Dean as well. It really is getting very frustrating now watching those 6 plotting away. Leeds supporting weasel boy should be off simply on the strength of that rendition of Angels in the caves and as for that fat arse Jason who is so ignorant about everything. Just don't get me started.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Shame. I was getting to like Dean as well. It really is getting very frustrating now watching those 6 plotting away. Leeds supporting weasel boy should be off simply on the strength of that rendition of Angels in the caves and as for that fat arse Jason who is so ignorant about everything. Just don't get me started.

spot on

it looked like they might finally be broken up when jason and tam got the yellow, but then that PRICK mark had to come along and act all intelligent so he got a LANDSLIDE vote and any chance of momentum continuing against the youngsters was gone

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
bring back bruce and john

I CANT STAND YA :tantrum:

it's a shame though, there is a majority that could vote off the kids 4v3, but none of them are on long enough to figure it out, only probably anita and lloyd realise it.

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
I just did a bit of facebook stalking, well I noticed jayson is all over the coach trip facebook page and if you check their friends, the two essex girls are on there, paul and matt, tam and jayson, jen and dean and even anita and lloyd. you can see most of them on the officers page here. Incompatible Browser | Facebook

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
I just did a bit of facebook stalking, well I noticed jayson is all over the coach trip facebook page and if you check their friends, the two essex girls are on there, paul and matt, tam and jayson, jen and dean and even anita and lloyd. you can see most of them on the officers page here. Incompatible Browser | Facebook

She doesn't look so nice in her FB pic, anyway, lets see if she accepts my friend request! Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
cow milking time :clap: :clap: :clap:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
not lloyd and anita :cry:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
the young alliance is FALLING APART :clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here