Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Its back....COACH TRIP!

willingdon_seagull

Mar 5, 2008
hahahahaha - tomorrows looks amazing!

that gay bloke just LOSES - way to go to make friends and get people your side. tosser:

That gay bloke is a complete to55er - FACT, but that Jason really is a mug too. The click bull shit gets on my tits.
Would still bang that Jodie though :thumbsup:

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Your love sick babez, 3 times in the last page and a bit you have said that.:laugh:

She is very fit though.:love:

I think I am in lust
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
jayson IS annoying - but that gay man trying to act hard is even MORE cringeworthy. "ill kick you all around this coach, dont you think i wont. come on then. lets go"

id LOVE it if jayson just got up and knocked him out - the ideal situation here is that they BOTH go because of this confrontation in the next few days

Johnny Fever

Jan 11, 2010
Brilliant. Its going to kick off tomorrow big time if the preview is anything to go by.
Its a shame that the couple likely to put Jason in his place look like they might be even worse in the long term !!
I can't stand the Essex girls. They drive me mad with their pathetic girly behaviour and shallowness.
Brendan is a gem. What was that comment about queens on a boat? Ha ha ha

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Brendan is a gem. What was that comment about queens on a boat? Ha ha ha

i think it was "there were more queens on that boat than in buckingham palace"

i bloody LOVE brendan. i cant wait to see what part and reaction he has to tomorrows impending fight

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
15 minutes to go and excitement is reaching FEVER PITCH

it is all going to kick off today as one of the new gay couple THREATENS to beat up jayson - despite claiming, on his arrival, that EVERYONE would like him

its about time somebody upset the balance of the clique a little bit, but is this chap going the right way about it with threats of violence and throwing his toys out of his pram in a MASSIVE way - from the trailer, he just looked like he was making a knob out of him self

channel 4, 5pm to find out :thumbsup:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
bruce = prick

way to go to break up the clique mate - you have just made yourself look like a prize WANKER on national television

willingdon_seagull

Mar 5, 2008
bruce = prick

way to go to break up the clique mate - you have just made yourself look like a prize WANKER on national television

Absoutley - shame he didnt give that gimp Jason a fecking good hiding before getting the red card though. That would have been worth while for sure!:clap2:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
if i was jayson or tam and he came at me like that, i would have smacked him in the face

there bold claim of breaking up the clique has come to fruition as they havent even made one VOTE before being chucked off - clowns

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
oh my DAYS

lloyd and anita get matt and pauls votes for most popular couple - jayson and tam will NOT be happy. could this see them EXPELLED from the clique?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here