Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's an embarrassment...

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
Over the summer it seems that i have forgotten the awful reactions of some of our so called 'fans'. It stuns me every time i see someone calling for poyet's head because of one game. Yes we were shit and yes we have a right to be annoyed, i myself was sat at the county ground tearing my hair out when swindon scored, but to call for the head of our manager or to bring such damming criticism on our team after all they have done, that is just pathetic . I know the concept may be hard for some of you to understand but we must SUPPORT our team through thick and thin. I sincerely hope that for the season these individuals wil sit down and shut up.

Rant over.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Over the summer it seems that i have forgotten the awful reactions of some of our so called 'fans'. It stuns me every time i see someone calling for poyet's head because of one game. Yes we were shit and yes we have a right to be annoyed, i myself was sat at the county ground tearing my hair out when swindon scored, but to call for the head of our manager or to bring such damming criticism on our team after all they have done, that is just pathetic . I know the concept may be hard for some of you to understand but we must SUPPORT our team through thick and thin. I sincerely hope that for the season these individuals wil sit down and shut up.

Rant over.

This.

The stupid threads and the "fans" who post them are far more embarrassing than the game tonight.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
over the summer it seems that i have forgotten the awful reactions of some of our so called 'fans'. It stuns me every time i see someone calling for poyet's head because of one game. Yes we were shit and yes we have a right to be annoyed, i myself was sat at the county ground tearing my hair out when swindon scored, but to call for the head of our manager or to bring such damming criticism on our team after all they have done, that is just pathetic . I know the concept may be hard for some of you to understand but we must support our team through thick and thin. I sincerely hope that for the season these individuals wil sit down and shut up.

Rant over.

this with mahoosive bells on !!!!!

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)

Rant over.

Quite right, most of these idiots would struggle to write all they know about football on the back of a postage stamp!

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Agree. Expressing opinons on the game etc I can understand. I can also understand someone having a moan if they have shelled out to watch rubbish but to start questioning the manager after one match in the cup is crazy. Some people only started supporting the team on the back of the excitement of the Amex and since then have had the glory wave to ride on. Over time these fans will either wise up and become fans who support the club through thick and thin or go back to wearing Man U and Chelsea shirts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here