Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's all hard to accept on reflection this morning

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
The 2 things that remain stuck in my throat when reflecting, is that 2 p*$$ poor and inconsistent referees have cost us:

Dean yesterday - never a red in a million years.

Pawson vs Burnley - how did he not send off Barton for his repeated foul & dangerous play at the Amex. Burnley wouldn't have got back into that game if they were down to 10.

If Stephens was deemed a red then how the hell did Barton get away with the stamp on Kayal ? Did there have to be more blood involved !
You can add Madley to that list, clueless bellend who took no heed to the blatant dives by Derby

svewa54

Banned
May 7, 2016
Sorry Bozza. It's me again. I hope you get over it, and end up seeing Brighton go in to the premier league in the next week or two. I notice you're in Bristol. I have lived in Bath for the past 40 years. It's a bit posher than Middlesbrough, where I was born.

Best of luck, mate.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
I find it all hard to accept what happen yesterday when you look back & reflect on our performance over the entire 46 games this season, that we should have missed out on automatic promotion be just two bloody goals.

It's actually worse than that chap. You could argue it's just the one goal - the third one that Boro scored against us at The Amex.

If they hadn't scored that one we would have both been on a goal difference of 31 and we would have been promoted on goals scored.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Surprisingly I haven't really thought much about the Boro game at all today, I'm fully focused on the play offs now. We can't do anything about Boro, it's in the past, we can do something about the future though so stay positive, believe, and visualise us lifting that trophy at Wembley and keep that image in your mind and the universe will deliver.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I'm fully focused on the play offs now.

Getting there. The weekend was raw but I can feel my Albion mojo returning. Have now built my Thursday morning around the attempt to acquire a ticket for the home leg a week today. Come on!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here