Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
new season starts tonight i believe - and still no word from any players

wanna sell me some ape?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Finished 3rd in my division to gain promotion to Division 196! It was a bit like the premiership in 197 with the team below mine in 4th no real threat at 12 points behind. So three teams dominated proceedings with everyone else fighting for 4th.

Rather pleased but I've still yet to sign any new players. I've stuck in 10 offers for free players however. At least one of them better sign, particularly as I've lost one of my centrebacks to retirement.

Whatever happened to the NSC cup competition?

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Bluejuice said:
Finished 3rd in my division to gain promotion to Division 196! It was a bit like the premiership in 197 with the team below mine in 4th no real threat at 12 points behind. So three teams dominated proceedings with everyone else fighting for 4th.

Rather pleased but I've still yet to sign any new players. I've stuck in 10 offers for free players however. At least one of them better sign, particularly as I've lost one of my centrebacks to retirement.

Whatever happened to the NSC cup competition?

Hopefully it might be set up again and i wouldn't mind setting it up?

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
New starts today! Am waiting for my first result against a team who fielded 7 (seven) players. Update screen has been stuck on "update will finish in 1 minute" for the last half an hour... :dunce:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
1-0 win to open the season, marvelous scenes!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
3-0 win and top of the table

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I had offers on 5 freebies offering them a house, car, bonus and 5 years contract but didn't get one of them. :(

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
43 Frank Brown(HB) struck a sweet right foot shot from 20 yards which sailed into the roof of the net, as he turned to celebrate he was promptly pushed over by Thomas Forrest(SPI) which sparked a mass brawl which somehow managed to miss any red cards.

How the hell the ref didn't see a mass brawl is beyond me, and why didn't he give aleast yellow card to the player who started it first.
That ref needs to go to specsavers and quick in my IMHO.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Stuck in 10 offers for freebie players, offering as much as my board will allow and not one of them has signed.

I just get messages saying "rejected", there's not even any room to negotiate. What's more is that said players have all gone to clubs in divisions way below me, but who have been able to offer them more money. What's the deal with that? Have these players no ambition? And why won't my stingy board allow me to be competitive with my wage offers?

I'm completely perplexed by this transfer system. How the f*** do you sign any players?

I have moved up a division and have lost a player to retirement. Furthermore I still only have 1 single Right sided midfielder. The situation is getting desperate. What the f*** do I do?

Having said all that, I managed a 1-1 on the first day of the new season so it could have been a worse start.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
How much money have you got to spend on players?

Perhaps we could do an NSC player sale as I have right sided midfielders to spare but they do cost a lot as I have a 90% coach.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Yorkie said:
How much money have you got to spend on players?

Perhaps we could do an NSC player sale as I have right sided midfielders to spare but they do cost a lot as I have a 90% coach.

I have a 80% coach at the moment, but i can't see myself getting up at 5 in the morning to bring in a 90% coach.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i need a forward, and have right wingers going cheap. infact, my right side is overflowing with players

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
oh yes, another victory to go 2nd - 1-0 again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here