It's a goal - internet footie game

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
balls, I was being inquisitive about costs of loans and found that it is extremely easy to get a loan...........TOO BLOODY EASY.

I'm now lumbered with a 2 season long loan of 2mill paying back 25%, all I wanted to do was check out how much it would cost.

:dunce:

Spend spend spend on the mighty Lambs Lamb stadium. Have also bid for a ridicuous number of players, all pending, just waiting now for the rejections.

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
RB said:
balls, I was being inquisitive about costs of loans and found that it is extremely easy to get a loan...........TOO BLOODY EASY.

I'm now lumbered with a 2 season long loan of 2mill paying back 25%, all I wanted to do was check out how much it would cost.

:dunce:

Spend spend spend on the mighty Lambs Lamb stadium. Have also bid for a ridicuous number of players, all pending, just waiting now for the rejections.

if ou want to spend money get yourself over to goldstonexi and buy some players :D

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Referee! said:
if ou want to spend money get yourself over to goldstonexi and buy some players :D

Bloody hell, how many left sided defenders and midfielders have you got??????

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
just signed up!

Brighton Seagulls here we come.

I need a bit of help. DO i need to buy players or anything? or do i just wait on the randon score for my fixtures?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
how do i accept it?

does anyone have any tips on what staff to buy?

do friendlies build ur team up to be better?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
its letting me buy staff? ass manager, physio, trainer etc?

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
brighton_b0y said:
its letting me buy staff? ass manager, physio, trainer etc?

Don't spend money on a scout, they are a waste of money, easier to do it yourself. Not sure about assistant manager, they apparentl do subs etc during games. Physio I only bought when I got an injury.

The best thing to spend your money on is a decent coach, 90% are rare but very good for your whole team. Also on training, train your players on the dark green attributes first.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
ive already bought them :(

there doesnt seem to be many good coaches left? is that because im late in signing up?

referee can we play our friendly now or does anyone want a friendly now?

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
There are some sad losers who get up at 3 in the morning when more coaches are available, but I was working early at about 8am and managed to log in and buy an 80% coach.

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
brighton_b0y said:
ive already bought them :(

there doesnt seem to be many good coaches left? is that because im late in signing up?

referee can we play our friendly now or does anyone want a friendly now?

kick off is t 5 - they define the times

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
RB said:
There are some sad losers who get up at 3 in the morning when more coaches are available, but I was working early at about 8am and managed to log in and buy an 80% coach.

The website is used all over Europe. Look at the forums. There are all sorts of nationalities so therefore will be using a different time zone.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Hilton said:
Shoreham Town have LOADS of left wingers if anyone cares to bid for one.

Anyone got a half-decent CB or CM going spare?

I have. We need to be online at the same time. I'll put one up for sale (CM) and you can dive in and get it.
Allbion Allstars managed by Yorkie 56.

I am desperate for a keeper. I have been turned down for 4 now even though I am offering the maximum. My keeper is down to 60% fitness and my injured keeper is still out for another 16 games :eek:

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Yorkie said:
The website is used all over Europe. Look at the forums. There are all sorts of nationalities so therefore will be using a different time zone.

But there are some in the forums who have said they set their alarms and get up at 3am in the morning to find a coach.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports