Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's a goal - internet footie game

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
f*** shit game.

You should be able to set up a league with people online and keep it that way.. how else will a season be played?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Biscuit this game is played with people from all over Europe. You'll find your league will be filled this evening.

You manage your side for a couple of seasons and do reasonably well (seasons last a fortnight) and then you can apply for a new job or take your team through the leagues.

I was managing a team in division 10 after starting in division 300 and something last time.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
LOL I've just logged in and found 7 invites to friendly matches.

I'm away tonight to Yorkshire for Easter so I've declined any further invites as I have started my league. A friend is training my squad and managing the team selections for me over the weekend.

I promise I will issue invites to friendlies as soon as I get back and sorted out.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Biscuit Rovers 1 (1) The Squad 2 (1)
L Fletcher (7)
C Crewe (31 pen)
C Crewe (77)

Min Event
7 Biscuit Rovers got lucky when Leon Fletcher(BR) managed to scramble the ball home from an edge of the area melee.
13 Kevin Thelwell(TS)'s shot from just inside the box was good but Mickey Breen(BR)'s save was even better ,virtually covering the entire goal in a single leap just edging the ball round the post.
16 The Squad were presented with a golden opportunity. Lenny Ellison(BR) let in Timothy Hay(TS) but his shot was well saved by Mickey Breen(BR).
25 Christian Hudson(BR) looked doubtful to see out the rest of the match, after clashing heads with Clint Crewe(TS), but after some treatment he was allowed back on the pitch.
27 Clint Crewe(TS) was lucky that the ref didn't realise that he was the last man, otherwise he would have gone, as it was the ref showed him the yellow card.
31 Dispite diving the right way Mickey Breen(BR) failed to get a hand to Clint Crewe(TS)'s well placed penalty kick.
41 The ref would certainly have been within his rights to send David Pomeroy(BR) off to the dressing room, and for a while it looked as though he might. The Biscuit Rovers crowd breathed a sigh of relief as he held up the yellow card.
52 Biscuit Rovers were presented with a golden opportunity. Wayne Brain(TS) let in Brian Kerr(BR) but his shot was well saved by Rupert Duberry(TS).
54 Lenny Ellison(BR) found Brian Kerr(BR) in space in the The Squad penalty box but his header went straight at the keeper.
55 Kevin Thelwell(TS) took advantage of a Biscuit Rovers's defensive mistake, But Lenny Ellison(BR) read the situation well and recoverd the ball.
57 Timothy Hay(TS) picked up a knock following a clash with Christian Park(BR).
66 The referee didn't hesitate to book Patrick Parslow(TS) for unsportsmanlike conduct.
77 A cross from Kevin Thelwell(TS) was headed out straight to Clint Crewe(TS) and his half volley from the edge of the box sailed in past keeper Mickey Breen(BR).
79 Steven Crookes(BR) found space 20 yards out, but blasted his shot clean over the bar into the top stand.
81 Brian Kerr(BR) weaved his way towards the area chased by Wayne Brain(TS) who inexplicably brought him down. The ref was taking no prisioners and out came the yellow card and notebook.
89 Christian Hudson(BR) was shown the yellow card for a two footed sliding tackle on Mickey Walters(TS).

The Squad 1 (0) Warbury Warriors 2 (2)
C Crewe (86)
K Hedman (28)
K Hedman (39)

Min Event
5 Clint Crewe(TS) met Mickey Walters(TS)'s corner with a downward header that Timothy Craddock(WW) tipped onto the crossbar.
17 Mickey Walters(TS) was booked for what was clearly a needless foul.
24 Luke Harte(WW) crossed from the right for Kevin Hedman(WW), who controlled the ball before letting fly only for Kelvin Naylor(TS) to tip round the post.
28 Garry Jordan(WW) did well to deliver a cross from which Kevin Hedman(WW) hit a deflected shot past the helpless Kelvin Naylor(TS).
39 Warbury Warriors scored in a bizarre fashion, Dennis Palmer(TS) attempted to trap a back pass but allowed the ball to run through his legs and Kevin Hedman(WW)n stole in to score.
40 Luke Harte(WW) picked up a yellow card following a hard tackle on Mickey Walters(TS).
42 Owen King(TS) took out Kevin Hedman(WW) with an ugly foul. The referee had strong words and showed him the yellow card.
48 The referee didn't hesitate to book Dennis Palmer(TS) for unsportsmanlike conduct.
53 Warbury Warriors's Garry Jordan(WW) rounded The Squad's keeper Kelvin Naylor(TS) and looked certain to score but the keeper managed to recover to deny Garry Jordan(WW) and divert the ball for a corner.
76 Kevin Hedman(WW) picked up a yellow card following a hard tackle on Sean Ashford(TS).
78 The referee didn't hesitate to book Garry Jordan(WW) for unsportsmanlike conduct.
86 Kenny Peacock(TS)'s cross was hit on to the crossbar by Mark Keller(WW) but the rebound found Clint Crewe(TS) in the perfect spot to side foot the ball beyond Timothy Craddock(WW).
89 Clint Crewe(TS) did well to stay on after being caught from behind by Mark Keller(WW )

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
Brighton Aces I have just challenged you - I am alaskagull also in 187 - looks like we may have a game at 10:00 pm tomorrow which I may struggle to get my players out of the pub for but I will try :)

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Bh Albion in Div 168,just laid out some money to make The Goldstone bigger and also install Floodlights and some decent toilet ,as those toilets in the North Stand were always rank!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here