Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Italy Vs Spain

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Why can’t they play in traditional colours? Just doesn’t seem right. Presumably it’s a UEFA directive to make it easier to distinguish teams for TV? At the same time Adidas produce a silver grey ball that looks like the size of a pea.

Yup. I know it shouldn’t bother me. But it does. Intensely.

Two great traditional football nations with great strips that don’t clash and UEFA dictate that neither can wear them. It just doesn’t look or feel right. We might as well do away with national kits and let UEFA nominate a blue team and a red team before kick off and hand out shirts and shorts.

Let me guess what they’ll be on Sunday? A GOLD ball? :yawn:

UEFA really are such a bunch of tossers

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
If we get past Denmark, is there any chance we can just play Ukraine again? I don't fancy our chances against Italy or Spain.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Yup. I know it shouldn’t bother me. But it does. Intensely.

Two great traditional football nations with great strips that don’t clash and UEFA dictate that neither can wear them. It just doesn’t look or feel right. We might as well do away with national kits and let UEFA nominate a blue team and a red team before kick off and hand out shirts and shorts.

Let me guess what they’ll be on Sunday? A GOLD ball? :yawn:

UEFA really are such a bunch of tossers

Imagine if the kits were sponsored by Benetton ???

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Italy are really missing their injured right winger whose name escapes me just now. He was their best player in every game so far

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Donna Summer more like. That's the third time he's given the ball away like that

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Commentators claiming that Felix Brych "is a doctor, so he'll understand aches and pains"

He is a Doctor, but a Doctor of Law so probably not.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Commentators claiming that Felix Brych "is a doctor, so he'll understand aches and pains"

He is a Doctor, but a Doctor of Law so probably not.

I was going to comment this too, then I realised if I started getting bogged down with the inane bollocks these cretins say, I'd miss most of the game looking at this screen

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Really? Here's me thinking Spain have been playing very well...

Agree, they've played some very tidy stuff. They do still look dodgy at the back though, got a feeling Italy will score at some point

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Really? Here's me thinking Spain have been playing very well...

Due to the many many mistakes Italy are making. The same could be said of Italy going the other way due to the mistakes Spain keep making. But both seem to **** up right at the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here