Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Italy V England Final.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Can we have a whip round and start a petition for me to be the NSC representative mascot on Sunday? I’ll wear a full kit (wanker) and turn up at 5 am just to make sure I’m not late :shrug: I’d even hold Maguires hand and carry a ‘hello NSC’ placard…?

Can you start an official match thread [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION], this one was just stating the bleeding obvious and never meant to be the official one. Oh if it doesn’t come home we can blame you. :p:ohmy:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If she doesnt like footie, couldnt you not volunteer to take the young lad ("no need for you to wake up at 4am on a Sunday morning").

Take one for the team as the good samaritan you are!

Believe me, if I knew the woman I'd be BOMBARDING her with exactly that.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
https://www.ticombo.com/en/discover/event/e7e90753-1751-4b97-a549-229b29df02f6

And this crowd wowfootball tickets was £600 for a single SF ticket yesterday (+15-20% fees so £700 total). As a rule of thumb I watched wow from 4 days before the SF where a single ticket was £2200 then £1800 and progressively dropping to £600 on the day.

The final for a single last night was £4200 just after we won. this morning £4000 and now £3500 (all + 15-20% fees).... its still way too much but if it follows suit it will be cheaper nearer Sunday.

https://www.wowtickets.football/euro-2020/euro-2020-final-italy-v-england-10198

Still best hope is govt allowing a full capacity and those 30k tickets going on sale. I'm guessing that will be tomorrow or Saturday if at all. hoping to bag 3x cat3, but after the UEFA site shambles of the SF tickets i doubt i'll get lucky??
Very interesting thanks

How reputable is wow have you used before ?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can you start an official match thread [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION], this one was just stating the bleeding obvious and never meant to be the official one. Oh if it doesn’t come home we can blame you. :p:ohmy:

I’ll give the people what they want Mr Banjo :thumbsup:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Just purchased tickets for final. So Scotland, Germany, Denmark and now Italy. I feel very lucky indeed.

Where from Giraffe? and how much if you dont mind me asking....PM if you prefer not to say how much it cost publicly, would love to know as want to go to, thanks

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Very interesting thanks

How reputable is wow have you used before ?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

I havent used, no, got 3 point something on trustpilot, few complaining, few more saying no probs an got tickets

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Expecting the final to be very dull and stale... and very exciting at the same time.

It won’t be another 5-3 aet but it is a match up between the two best teams as a final should be. Taken over 90 mins it’s five wins and a draw each with one goal each conceded. The Dutch played nice stuff but got knocked out, Spain kept the ball and also kept drawing, France couldn’t defend. This is why results matter :wink:

Which is a long way of saying it’ll be fascinating but probably not high scoring.

Italy’s unbeaten run should make them favourites but don’t discount the power of a packed and partisan Wembley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I actually still can’t believe it.

Joined England members after Euro 96, realising I’ve just watched a tournament in our own country and didn’t bother going to a game! Had been to plenty at Wembley but wanted to travel.
France 98 World Cup in Marseilles.
Germany 5-1 Munich. 2001
Sapporo, Japan 2002 beating Argentina.
South Africa v England 2003
Azerbaijan 2004
Paraguay and Portugal in Germany 2006.

Will all pale into insignificance this Sunday having managed to bag a ticket. Getting picked up about 11am and heading down to Wembley, so just got sort a bottle of bubbly and my England/Brighton Flag. Happy days!

Top man!!!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Every game I’ve seen the Italians play especially the last couple they tire on 70 minutes, the game plan for them seems to be score a couple in the first half going hell for leather and then defend the lead. If England can weather that first half storm in theory we should win the game with our PL fitness levels.

Belgium really should of scored and possibly gone level it just wasn’t their night, Italy are beatable nothing to be scared of.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bollocks, so we have. Doh.

I blame drink. Italy to win then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, Italy have also drawn 2 in 90 minutes - Austria and Spain.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
No, Italy have also drawn 2 in 90 minutes - Austria and Spain.

Don't forget that the official result against Spain is also a draw. Pens don't count.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Chatting to a woman at work who has a friend who works for Just Eat, who are one of the England sponsors. She has a 12 y/o son who has been picked to be a mascot for the Final - they have been told to be at Wembley for 6am on Sunday.

Naturally the woman has no interest in football, but her boy is football mad. I mean bloody hell. What I wouldn't give.

6am!?
Do they ask them to give the seats a clean first?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here