Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Italy stream tonight?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
It's doesn't appear t be on Bein Sports which is a bit of a sh*t

We're trying to find it here in San Diego pub but it doesn't seem to be on any channel

Anyone know better?

Not sure I can convince the locals to feed player through the sound system despite my assertions that listening to WA for 90 minutes will be like beaming sunlight into ther lives. Cough.

How are things in San Diego? I was there on Ocean Beach early 80s dating a local lass I'd met in Saudi Arabia. Hope you can get a feed from somewhere.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
How are things in San Diego? I was there on Ocean Beach early 80s dating a local lass I'd met in Saudi Arabia. Hope you can get a feed from somewhere.

Sat in the car and listened to seagulls player. Thoroughly enjoyable even if the doors were shut and air conditioning on. A hearty three toots given at the final whistle.

Was down in Ocean Beach a few weeks ago for the summer festival. Chilli cook-outs, street food, local artists selling themselves (!) in every other shop and a band on every street corner. Fabulous day - California at its best.

As I pulled out of the car park, the pick-up in front braked sharply to avoid hitting some pissed up guy. Drunk thinks he's invincible and goes for a couple of FUs accompanied by those winsome American hand gestures. Truck driver leaps out and starts chasing the drunk round the car park battering him whenever he catches up with him. Within about two minutes half a dozen screaming and wailing squad cars pitch up. Coppers everywhere. Shortly afterwards the bloodied drunk was carted off while the pick-up driver was frog-marched past me swearing he would have shot the guy if he'd had his gun ... I wanna go home.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Sat in the car and listened to seagulls player. Thoroughly enjoyable even if the doors were shut and air conditioning on. A hearty three toots given at the final whistle.

Was down in Ocean Beach a few weeks ago for the summer festival. Chilli cook-outs, street food, local artists selling themselves (!) in every other shop and a band on every street corner. Fabulous day - California at its best.

As I pulled out of the car park, the pick-up in front braked sharply to avoid hitting some pissed up guy. Drunk thinks he's invincible and goes for a couple of FUs accompanied by those winsome American hand gestures. Truck driver leaps out and starts chasing the drunk round the car park battering him whenever he catches up with him. Within about two minutes half a dozen screaming and wailing squad cars pitch up. Coppers everywhere. Shortly afterwards the bloodied drunk was carted off while the pick-up driver was frog-marched past me swearing he would have shot the guy if he'd had his gun ... I wanna go home.

Sounds like fun....I miss the place. La Jolla - Tijuana - Rosarita Beach. I found California very laidback - Houston was were things went a bit mental.

Hope you enjoyed the match. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here