Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IT was Putin what won it for Trumpo..

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Don't believe the Daily Star hype. Russians with trained attack dogs of death, super tanks and nukes that you can fire from a pencil sharpener. BOLLOCKS.
They are as much of a threat to us as the RMT ****ing up rail travel for commuters over what coloured hat they are wearing. C***s.
Global warfare is non-terrestrial now, tanks, troops, missiles are as outdated as a Lee Enfield 303. HAARP weaponised tech and bio warfare are the new equalisers. This bullshit about "the ruskies" is a red herring. Look closer to home.
UK and U.S have a deep understanding of this and the Trump/Putin bromance can only be a good thing.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Last week I allowed myself a pro Trump thought.

The Donald took a phone call from the President of Taiwan.
This was the first 'official' contact between the US and Taiwan for 30+ years.
Obviously throughout that time, America and Taiwan have been tiptoeing around China's feeling.

The thought occurred to me:-

'You know what, crack on Donald, shake up some of this bullshit'.

Admittedly the thought didn't last long, as it seems like Russia did instigate anti Hilary 'hacks', and now have a very friendly cabinet to work with, which again might not be such a bad thing, but I'm fair less confident of that.

Yeeeeeeeeehaaaaa Bring it on brother.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's unheard of that the CIA goes public with something like this. I know the Feds disagree but it was them that said that Hilary had no questions to answer about her 33,000 deleted emails whilst she was Secretary of State so I don't give a fig for their opinion. The Russians are about to grab the democratic NATO members in the baltics and THAT my NSC friends means war.

But Trump won't throw US forces in against his mate, the Germans will NOT act and honor their commitments to NATO and that leaves us with our forces a distant shadow of their former selves and Denmark standing up to them.

I think we don't even have a serviceable aircraft carrier anymore, we have to share a French one at weekends.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I think we don't even have a serviceable aircraft carrier anymore, we have to share a French one at weekends.

Even worse our new Carriers which originally were meant to have a catapult launching capability, making them more versatile and potent are now just going to revert to the ski jump/VTOL aircraft type. Plus a much reduced number of aircraft.

Not sure what it is about Defence procurement/planning but we normally seem to f*** it up.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I wish Britain would take a big step back from our relations with America and concentrate on our own affairs and identity. Even visiting the BBC website it's instantly splattered with Trump and U.S related news on the front page (usualy a main story)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Ah yes we bought one which was too small for aeroplanes except perhaps a sopwith camel much to our foes hilarity so NOW we're building the new Queen Elizabeth classwhich will be launched before the aircraft it's designed for have been ...erm... Built. Christ is weeping on a bike. I suppose we could use a trampoline and push a Eurofighter off the transom in the meantime.

Or just COMMISSION A F**KING AIRCRAFT CARRIER WITH A PROPER RUNWAY ON IT. Ffs sake

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here