Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It seems the players' coach has broken down

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Well that was tweeted 2 hours ago..update?
Best was sent out looking for a cross to ensure we had god on our side, but he's gone missing.

CMS was sent out to see if he could thumb a lift. There was no end result, but he did a lot of running along the hard shoulder.

Stockdale was thrown a 50p for the phone box but managed to lose it.

Greer was given written instructions, but managed to pass them to the wrong person.

Kayal thought 'What the **** am I doing here?' and grabbed a lift with a friend.

Bruno tried to trick a lorry driver in to getting us home, but ended up losing our supply of drinks and food.

Frank Spencer brushed it all off and told himself that Betty and Jessica love him.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Bad day.
First team coach not up to the job and to make matters worse the bus has broken down too.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Best was sent out looking for a cross to ensure we had god on our side, but he's gone missing.

CMS was sent out to see if he could thumb a lift. There was no end result, but he did a lot of running along the hard shoulder.

Stockdale was thrown a 50p for the phone box but managed to lose it.

Greer was given written instructions, but managed to pass them to the wrong person.

Kayal thought 'What the **** am I doing here?' and grabbed a lift with a friend.

Bruno tried to trick a lorry driver in to getting us home, but ended up losing our supply of drinks and food.

Frank Spencer brushed it all off and told himself that Betty and Jessica love him.

Tex kept falling over and JFC sideways? :whistle:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
GOD they look psyched, I mean you can almost FEEL the FIGHT! Let's all sit facing away from each other texting our agents and generally not giving a shit about another crap and toothless performance. Perhaps it's just one of those pics, perhaps Hughton's just out of shot, giving one hell of a speech and guaranteeing safety in the next two games... or perhaps not.

Kosh
That was my first thought.

Then it occurred to me, if they were all huddled round as a team having a laugh and a joke at their current misfortune, NSC would melt with the cries of 'they don't even care about today'.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
That was my first thought.

Then it occurred to me, if they were all huddled round as a team having a laugh and a joke at their current misfortune, NSC would melt with the cries of 'they don't even care about today'.

Agreed - they literally cannot win, can they?!? poor blighter's. It's a telling pic that, very telling.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Agreed - they literally cannot win, can they?!? poor blighter's. It's a telling pic that, very telling.
But that's all it is, one picture, one split second, everything else is just your interpretation, based on your preconceptions.
It tells us nothing.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
But that's all it is, one picture, one split second, everything else is just your interpretation, based on your preconceptions.
It tells us nothing.

Indeed, I can't disagree with that... perhaps they're playing a really shit game of Hughtangs musical mystical late substitutions... It's certainly as cool as Kayal looked in the box (ahem) all the day long... oooohhhhh that works on many, many levels. Actually they're probably reading NSC, that would explain the demeanour.

Feb 14, 2010
Perhaps its alternative job training as most of them will make better mechanics than they have footballers. Just goes to show what a progressive club we are by looking after the players future careers beyond football. Has to be said that we are the15th best supported team in the country despite playing badly lower league football, its a shame we dont have the team to match.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Drop them off at some non-league club on the way back...:eek:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The good news: A relief bus arrived.

The bad news: Hyypia's Coaches.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
GOD they look psyched, I mean you can almost FEEL the FIGHT! Let's all sit facing away from each other texting our agents and generally not giving a shit about another crap and toothless performance. Perhaps it's just one of those pics, perhaps Hughton's just out of shot, giving one hell of a speech and guaranteeing safety in the next two games... or perhaps not.

Kosh

They all looked pretty miserable when they arrived at the ground before the game as well. We thought the boss had gone through the retained list on the way to the game

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Let's hope It's the same coach company bringing Bournemouth to the Amex on Friday! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here