Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It might work for us

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
We are currently averaging 2.2 pts per game after 27 games.To reach 90 points we have to average 1.57 over the next 19 games.
8 wins
3 draws
8 defeats

I think will be enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's only 87 points.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I don't think Leeds & Reading will be consistent enough to get more than 87 points considering
The competition for the play off places.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Without our having played a match I've gone from walking on air to nail biting panic. These next couple months are going to be shredding.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Trouble is, our players this season never really benefit from any kind of break. Quite the opposite. It's been proven three or four times this season that they only come out of any such break a bit ring rusty and take a bit of time to get back up to speed. Not expecting tomorrow night to be any different sadly. Would be surprised (and delighted) if we weren't turned over for no real reason at all.

Yep. Should have played the first team at Lincoln, and just kept churning out wins. Momentum, momentum, momentum.........!

Winning teams don't get tired.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
If we played our best 11 at Lincoln & won then do we do the same away at Burnley.
Let's not forget that the team put out at Lincoln was not a bunch of
Kids but a team full of championship experience.
The only player in that team
Who had no championship experience was the youngster
From Chelsea..

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Yep. Should have played the first team at Lincoln, and just kept churning out wins. Momentum, momentum, momentum.........!

Winning teams don't get tired.

They do, and they get injured. See us last season for a prime example.

The Lincoln game will have had no effect on the squad although if we aren't great against Huddersfield it will inevitably be used as a reason.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If we played our best 11 at Lincoln & won then do we do the same away at Burnley.
Let's not forget that the team put out at Lincoln was not a bunch of
Kids but a team full of championship experience.
The only player in that team
Who had no championship experience was the youngster
From Chelsea..

Yes but it was a collection of players, not a team in the true sense. Bit like a first pre-season friendly with a load of new signings who hadn't played together. Very big difference from our usual line-up.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Chatted with a couple of Huddersfield fans last night.
They care more about Leeds on Saturday.

There wasn't much between us in the home game
Hoping for a win, but would be happy with a draw

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Trouble is, our players this season never really benefit from any kind of break. Quite the opposite. It's been proven three or four times this season that they only come out of any such break a bit ring rusty and take a bit of time to get back up to speed. Not expecting tomorrow night to be any different sadly. Would be surprised (and delighted) if we weren't turned over for no real reason at all.

I was wondering given we have had 3 defeats all season and two of those were in Aug/Sept when these breaks and ring rustiness actually happened ? "Three or Four Times"

Dickie1965

Sep 27, 2016
It's only natural to feel some trepidation when playing away to another top 6 side. We would hope and expect to win if we were at home (and did) and I am sure that Huddersfield will feel that they can turn us over. I therefore go into the game with quite low expectations but knowing that this team has: a heart, courage and togetherness that have have consistently surprised me all season.

Champions find a way.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
The Newcastle result tonight must surely put some fire in the players bellies as well. Potential to go 4 clear of 2nd.

Agreed and great play by Lua Lua.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Wheel drawer.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Not even close to last season yet.

I don't know, this time last year we were in the same position as Reading and Leeds and Boro were in the same position as we are now, and look how close we got when we had less to lose than we do this year. I personally feel more stressed about it on 2nd Feb 2017 than I did on 2nd Feb 2016.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here