Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] It IS possible.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
You think we'll score 7 (seven) in the last 30 minutes?
Well, we've done it before.

(That would be an exact repeat of the home game v Walsall in October 1976).

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
2-0 before 55-60 minutes and it's GAME ON. This is Brighton at fortress AMEX.
In that situation, a lot tonight will depend on the German ref and whether he will be fooled to keep stopping the play when they inevitably start rolling around doing their Wilf Zaha tribute act.

GeorgeKane5

Jun 7, 2017
And struggled to score in many others, certainly recently, injuries, a small squad, and too many games are taking their toll at the moment.

I hope you are right though!
I hope so too, of course my actual expectations are low but this team have given us so many unforgettable memories throughout the European journey that I can't help but dream of one more.

Regardless though, we can be immensely proud of this UEL campaign. We got stuck in against some top European sides with serious pedigree in the group stages and came out on top. The team definitely deserves a big atmosphere tonight for that alone.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Roma got tonked a few times under the chosen wanker so you never know.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
My Boys' Brigade football team were 5-1 down at half time in one match. Then my brother turned up and came on at half time as a substitute, scored five goals, and we won 6-5
RDZ should use this a motivational speech in the dressing room.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I hope so too, of course my actual expectations are low but this team have given us so many unforgettable memories throughout the European journey that I can't help but dream of one more.

Regardless though, we can be immensely proud of this UEL campaign. We got stuck in against some top European sides with serious pedigree in the group stages and came out on top. The team definitely deserves a big atmosphere tonight for that alone.
Amen to that.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Real Roy of the Rovers stuff. Did you use coats as goalposts?

Hope you are still following my local bus in your new guise by the way!
It was. Although I omitted to mention that I was the person substituted. So I would like to take some credit. January 1981 on the Whitehawk pitches. Goal posts, although possibly without nets.

The number 17 is forever part of my DNA. Don't worry about that. Although I'm sure it was Southdown 117 or 107 when we used to visit Mannings Heath every September.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Yep Roma have always been identified as The Italian Peterborough.

IMG_3577.jpeg

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I’ll keep believing until Bart and Dunk make a f*** up between them fannying about and we go a goal down after three minutes :down:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Is he free tonight?
He passed away a couple of years ago. Although that may not be a barrier to selection if we get any more injuries.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I’ll keep believing until Bart and Dunk make a f*** up between them fannying about and we go a goal down after three minutes :down:
I'll keep believing until we miss our first half chance...

...but what an opening 90 seconds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here