Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

it is a "luck" thing for England.....

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Do you really think that we would?, I'm not sure any more, and do you know what?, l'm beginning to not even give a damn.

I think we would have done a bit better in some of the groups yes. Doubt we would have got much further beyond that though in all honesty. As for not giving a damn, I know what you mean, I used to be utterly gutted when England went out (even shed a few tears over the years) but today I had pretty much forgotten about it until someone asked me about it an hour ago.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Luck, naivety maybe. How about divine intervention? Time and again we see opposition players crossing themselves or looking to the sky in thanks. If we're not going to get help from the ref then perhaps the lads need to start asking him upstairs for assistance.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Luck, naivety maybe. How about divine intervention? Time and again we see opposition players crossing themselves or looking to the sky in thanks. If we're not going to get help from the ref then perhaps the lads need to start asking him upstairs for assistance.

I hear God's got a cheeky tenner on Uruguay to lift the trophy.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

I see Ulloa having a little pray before KO sometimes. It doesn't seem to have helped us when it mattered this season; maybe he used up his share of Devine intervention for the season with that goal against Forrest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here