Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

it has been obvious for ages

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Have you also been drinking? That's one of the most angriest posts I've read...

oh and OP's a dick.

Are you Ginger or had you been drinking last night? I agree with the post but two mistakes in the attempted use of a superlative is terrible.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Are you drunk?

You been drinking?

Too much Harveys? :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Have you also been drinking? That's one of the most angriest posts I've read...

oh and OP's a dick.

Are you Ginger or had you been drinking last night? I agree with the post but two mistakes in the attempted use of a superlative is terrible.

Looks like party season has started

:cool: :cheers: :drink: :rock:

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
1/I Told you all the white elephant would not get us promoted
2/ I told you all Barnes was not good enough for this division
3/I told you all McSmudger was not good enough for this division
4/I told you all Tony and the club lacked ambition
You are now all crying because the 2nd manager in succesion has left due to the clubs lack of ambition, it`s been ****ing obvious for ages this club is going no where despite the investment in the infrastructure. I have supported the Albion since 1979 when i was eleven and i am realy pissed off because of the false promises from the club,sorry

You should be sorry after that rant which is pretty much wrong on most levels, I can't even be bothered to go through each point

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
The lack of ambition reference is no doubt the lack of cash to bring in new players,however Bloom should not be criticized he has put in a huge amount to provide us with a top stadium and to fund the club,there are some good clubs coming down to our league next season and we can look forward to some attractive matches,hopefully if the one man up system is dropped.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
The lack of ambition reference is no doubt the lack of cash to bring in new players,however Bloom should not be criticized he has put in a huge amount to provide us with a top stadium and to fund the club,there are some good clubs coming down to our league next season and we can look forward to some attractive matches,hopefully if the one man up system is dropped.

Tony is a legend , but stating we are going for promotion without having the intention of signing the strikers required to acheive it was a mistake,we all make them, with the funds Tony is prepared to make available to the management team for buying players we will only ever be a 2nd division club, best he does not raise the expectations of the fans if he is not prepared to fund a squad that can acheive those expectations.Alot of people could afford to buy a Porcshe 911 tomorrow but maintaining it to run at its best is a completely different ball game,big boys toys are high maintenance, Tony has bought a football club, probably the biggest big boys toy of them all he needs to fund it if it is going to perform at its best

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Tony is a legend , but stating we are going for promotion without having the intention of signing the strikers required to acheive it was a mistake,we all make them.With the set up we have and the funds Tony is prepared to make available to the management team for buying players we will only ever be a 2nd division club, best he does not raise the expectations of the fans if he is not prepared to fund a squad that can acheive those expectations

You do make some good points sometimes, but Burnley, CP, Swansea to name but 3 have achieved promotion to the PL in recent times without expensively assembled squads and £10m's pumped in from owners for players. Easier said than done, but having a manager who's great at transfers in and out, coaching, and having a fantastic scouting network can take a club along way.

But in my opinion not, in modern football, with players severely lacking pace eg Greer, Ulloa, Andrews. Slows everything up, and makes defending against us so easy. And easy to counter attack against us.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
You do make some good points sometimes, but Burnley, CP, Swansea to name but 3 have achieved promotion to the PL in recent times without expensively assembled squads and £10m's pumped in from owners for players. Easier said than done, but having a manager who's great at transfers in and out, coaching, and having a fantastic scouting network can take a club along way.

But in my opinion not, in modern football, with players severely lacking pace eg Greer, Ulloa, Andrews. Slows everything up, and makes defending against us so easy. And easy to counter attack against us.

Thanks, some dickheads on here think you are a wonker if the rose tainted spectacles are not being worn correctly at all times

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here