[Misc] It doesn’t really matter, does it? - part two

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Been with my wife today for another bout of chemotherapy. While there I started talking about my Just giving page for Macmillan Nurses and how this weird bunch of people have been so generous in supporting my wife and I, both in words and contributing to the appeal.

The nurses were deeply touched...

All of you, please take a bow!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
So glad you are making use of Macmillan's support, and a pint for you and also your wife are in the Macmillan bin.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I had a brush with cancer in the summer myself, so, I appreciate what this splendid organisation is about. You’re very close to target now, good luck.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I have for the last 18 months and still am undergoing my cancer treatment
During all my treatments they have been wonderful to me and I have been through some deep depressions during this time. I was able to pick up the phone and discuss my fears and worries with my named Macmillan nurse to talk me through the bad times. They are truly a special group of people. My thoughts and prayers are with your wife and your family at this horrible time

Last edited:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I have for the last 18 months and still am undergoing my cancer treatment
During all my treatments they have been wonderful to me and I have been through some deep depressions during this time. I was able to pick up the phone and discuss my fears and worries with my named Macmillan nurse to talk me through the bad times. They are truly a special group of people. My thoughts and prayers are with your wife and your family at this horrible time

Interesting you mention depression, as my wife is clearly struggling to come to terms with what's is happening, Macmillan have advised a visit to the GP, which is our trip out for today!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports