Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It could all look very good at 10pm tonight

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I can actually see Reading and Forest struggling, as both of those games they have are tough.

The problem here is the bit taking place at The Amex.

Agreed. All three games ending up home wins is unlikely but the bookies have home wins as the favourite outcome in each. Quite rightfully too, I think.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can actually see Reading and Forest struggling, as both of those games they have are tough.

And don't forget Forest's massive, crippling, demoralising injury list that has left them with only four fit strikers #Pray4Billy

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If we can keep 11 players on the pitch we should win tonight, we were completely controlling the game on Sat before the red.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

The problem here is the bit taking place at The Amex.

Agree on this too. Of those in the play-off places, Reading, Forest and QPR don't look too clever at the moment. To be in fourth position suggests that QPR are struggling big time given the quality of their squad, and the fact that their first XI is the best in the Championship.
Leicester and Burnley look as though they're running away with the automatics, and I think Derby are nailed on certs for the play-offs as are, despite my above comments, QPR. That leaves two play-off spots open for Reading, Forest, Wigan and maybe just us. Wigan look very strong, and I think they'll make it. That just leaves the question of whether we're good enough in our final 11 games to step up to the plate.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Would be nice to see an entertaining game but will probably be another dullathon. Seem to have to rely on poor refs to get an excitement going.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I am hoping Bozza is right and it is all possible, but have fingers, arms, legs and anything else I can think of crossed! :clap:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
We win, but 'arry resists the temptation to mention being down to the bare bones...:flypig:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Albion 1 - 0 QPR
Leeds 2 - 0 Reading (Leeds bounce back from Saturday's tonking)
Middlesbrough 2 - 1 Forest ('boro haven't lost at home in the league since we beat them in mid-December; Forest still spluttering)

These results, or similar, would put us in 6th tonight*, only 2 points behind Forest with a game in hand.

(Although you'd expect Wigan to leapfrog us again tomorrow at home to Wednesday :lolol: )

I very much like this positivity and certainly I can see Leeds tonking Reading, and Forest failing to win at Boro (although will probably draw). Just less confident we can score but you never know. A fit and firing Buckley would certainly make a win more possible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here