Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IsoHunt.com closing down next week?!?!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Cant believe none has mentioned kickass.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I use to get newer stuff that's just been released in states, not yet available in uk

I use it to download US TV shows before they are available in the UK. I try using Usenet but if something isn't available then I have to traverse the world of torrents. Pirate Bay never fails me.

This - and some of the stuff shown in the US never reaches the UK.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Got XBMC so no need to download, just stream films, sports and tv programs when ever I like. It so good I have just canceled my sky package.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Since the advent of Netflix/Lovefilm and spotify, I've found I hardly ever use these type of sites anymore. This seems to be a trend that is growing that finally we have legal alternatives that don't cost the earth. Especially music, Spotify is so much better and easier than downloading illegally and at £10 a month for mobile access is a complete bargain to me.

I couldn't agree more with this post.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Since the advent of Netflix/Lovefilm and spotify, I've found I hardly ever use these type of sites anymore. This seems to be a trend that is growing that finally we have legal alternatives that don't cost the earth. Especially music, Spotify is so much better and easier than downloading illegally and at £10 a month for mobile access is a complete bargain to me.

They have a market, but I like to own what I pay for. :)

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Got XBMC so no need to download, just stream films, sports and tv programs when ever I like. It so good I have just canceled my sky package.

I notice they do a (SMART TV BOX, MX2, 4.2.2 TRUE 1080p FREE 3D MOVIES,LIVE SPORTS.KIDS WORLD TV) on e-bay too with this and other apps looks like really good box.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I use to get newer stuff that's just been released in states, not yet available in uk

So, still illegal then.

Well I use downloads to find music and films I can't find on Amazon etc

When was the last time you bought some music?

This - and some of the stuff shown in the US never reaches the UK.

If it's low budget, small distribution films, or US TV that isn't shown over here you have a point.

If it's music or independent film that can be bought over here, you should pay the artist.

Govinda Tim

Apr 13, 2012
Brighton
XBMC rules. As long as you have a decent broadband connection, theres nothing you can't get.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Movies/US TV Shows is another debate IMO, but aith iTunes, Amazon and Spotify - there really is NO excuse to ever download music illegally. Ever.

Govinda Tim

Apr 13, 2012
Brighton
How the hell do you fins anything on it though? I've downloaded the program but have no idea how to find the streams

Install some of the plugins that come with it. ( they are called add-ons), also, search google for XBMC add-ons. Ice Films comes packaged with XBMC but has to be installed.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here