Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

isis days are numbered

Dec 29, 2011
I doubt it will come to that. A more pressing concern is Russia sending their crappy malfunctioning cruise missiles into airspace bristling with NATO warplanes. They've already landed 2 by accident in Iran and flown through Turkish airspace in their rush to help Assad.

Remember Russia are the only ones there currently invited by Syria. If Russia downed a NATO plane in Syria by accident NATO can't do anything about it. Russia have offered to work with America by sharing intelligence, America have refused as Russia are bombing all terrorists, even the ones America are supporting.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Remember Russia are the only ones there currently invited by Syria. If Russia downed a NATO plane in Syria by accident NATO can't do anything about it. Russia have offered to work with America by sharing intelligence, America have refused as Russia are bombing all terrorists, even the ones America are supporting.

They could shoot a Russian plane down "accidentaly of course"

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Apart from their own gun slinging, gun owners in the States, who are the terrorists America are supporting in Syria?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The Palestinians do not support IS as they want a State of Palestine independent of Israeli occupation. This is at odds to IS wanting an Islamic Celiphate. A number of Palestinians have gone to Syria to join IS and the IS propaganda machine is highlighting this fact.

Whilst wanting IS obliterated by anyone, including Israel, I have always hoped for a Palestinian State freeing the Palestinians from the Apartheid they suffer. What a **** this is.

Agree.

It's been 20 years since the Oslo Peace Accord was signed between Yasser Arafat and Yitzhak Rabin. This should have been a turning point but Rabin being assassinated by a right-wing Israeli radical reversed all the progress made.

Since the original deal new settlements have continuously been built on occupied land in violation of the UN.

Mahmoud Abbas is someone who can be worked with but Netanyahu has no give in his sole. He is a military man with an overwhelming desire for an expansion of Israeli territory, and it wouldn't surprise me if he was behind the Rabin assassination.

The solution is easy and it needs to be resolved because there is a chance that the younger generation could get radicalised. Israel may have nuclear weapons but they cannot drop one on their door step.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Almost annoyed at Isis planning. One step at a time chaps. Start small ie. Austria/Poland. Then move on. I look at the taliban through rose tinted glasses.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Almost annoyed at Isis planning. One step at a time chaps. Start small ie. Austria/Poland. Then move on. I look at the taliban through rose tinted glasses.

Yep. They have obviously never played RISK.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
We all know what Israel can do, and they have Americas backing

It's not so much what they can do but what they WILL inevitably do. The only other power with a similar will to act decisively and ignore all opposing opinion is Russia........

Which is worrying

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Israel lives with a self autonomous Palestinian State and obliterates IS.

That sounds perfick. Send in the Jews to slaughter the Jihadis. I'm sure the rest of the Middle East would just be fine with that.

I'm fine with the plan myself. It's been coming forever anyway.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
That sounds perfick. Send in the Jews to slaughter the Jihadis. I'm sure the rest of the Middle East would just be fine with that.

I'm fine with the plan myself. It's been coming forever anyway.

The new battle ground, as you point out, is the Sunni govs of Saudi, UAE, Bahrain being rather unhappy. All that money sent to IS ends in Israel growing. America has already jilted Saudi for Shiite Iran. ****ing mess.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
And they've told them that they plan to do it by driving their cars into the Israeli ramparts. Again. I'm backing Israel in that fight.

It won't be easy and it will go on for years. It will be a war of attrition and the battlefield will be 'the World' for as soon as they are run out of the Middle East the loony fanatics will be blowing themselves (and others) up in our backyards. We can't seriously believe these guys are going to go home, wherever that may be, and behave like upstanding and law abiding citizens.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Just watched , truly shocking but I have nothing but respect and sympathy for the mother and brother .

Yep, and sympathy for his young wife's mother who was shot in the face for showing concerns about the marriage.

You can see how the extremists pick up weak lost souls and give them a new “family”. Glad to see him dead at the end and his mum even felt relieved because she knew he would cause no more harm.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
ISIS will endure as long as people believe in made up religious drivel where evidence and rational /critical thinking is ignored.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here