ISA Share Tipping

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
I bought £7000 worth of Thomas Cook shares in March and have made an incredible return ( on paper). People who bought 6 months earlier would have seen their investment increase by 17x mine only tripled.

Have also done well with Minoan, Quindell Portfolio (both50% since summer) and Tower Resources (40% since last Thursday).

This is not a boast as I have lost as much in preceding years. I have noticed that following share forums often finds where the next share on the move will be, whilst rags such as investors chronicle has led to massive falls in my portfolio.

Any tips worth looking at?

Nice one,

All my trading is done on the AIM market. I'm balls deep in Xcite Energy to to tune of £50K and smaller amounts in Bowleven and Gulf Keystone. ( All Oilies ). Xcite is a great prospect but to be honest looking to sell up most of my shares and plough into property in the next 6 months. Can tell you loads to avoid !!!

AIM is corrupt in my opinion, maybe best to stick to FTSE shares if looking to trade/invest !!

Good luck.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sorry. Bad joke at the expense of Beach Hut. Search Pipex and you'll see why.

Very bad joke as usual because I made a good profit on those shares but not to worry as ignorance is total bliss

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Griffin Mining is a good AIM stock, I've been in there and following them for about 6 years. They are a zinc (and other metals) miner in China, and their share price is fairly highly dependent on the Chinese economy and the acceleration of construction there. Currently about 32.75p, there is realistic and genuine potential for this one to reach 36p to 37p before end of January. Not spectacular, but a 10% gain on this stock would take 3 years to earn if you put your cash in a bank or similar savings account.

Mladen Ninkov, the Griffin CEO, has years of experience, and this one as sustainability. So whilst it is an AIM stock, it is well worth buying below 35p and selling above 37p.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Nice one,

All my trading is done on the AIM market. I'm balls deep in Xcite Energy to to tune of £50K and smaller amounts in Bowleven and Gulf Keystone. ( All Oilies ). Xcite is a great prospect but to be honest looking to sell up most of my shares and plough into property in the next 6 months. Can tell you loads to avoid !!!

AIM is corrupt in my opinion, maybe best to stick to FTSE shares if looking to trade/invest !!

Good luck.

Have got Bowleven. AIM may be corrupt but listening to Hybrid X the whole system is. I invest 10-20% of portfolio in AIM. Since August 5th have 50% return on Quindell Portfolio and Minoan Group.

Will buy Griffin under 31p.

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
Griffin Mining is a good AIM stock, I've been in there and following them for about 6 years. They are a zinc (and other metals) miner in China, and their share price is fairly highly dependent on the Chinese economy and the acceleration of construction there. Currently about 32.75p, there is realistic and genuine potential for this one to reach 36p to 37p before end of January. Not spectacular, but a 10% gain on this stock would take 3 years to earn if you put your cash in a bank or similar savings account.

Mladen Ninkov, the Griffin CEO, has years of experience, and this one as sustainability. So whilst it is an AIM stock, it is well worth buying below 35p and selling above 37p.

not forgetting the last resource upgrade and Panmure's target of £1.02, been in here for 10 years + , bought at 4.5p

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Nice one,

Good luck.

Balls deep to £45k...

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Come on then, give us a tip for the next 6 months

Hope you had time to take my tip on Tower Resources. Up Friday a couple of percent and pushing 17% rise today. You can buy me a drink in Dick's bar on Saturday. I still tip it at this price.
id 3.40
Ask 3.50
Price 3.45
Previous 2.98
Change +0.47 (+15.97%)
Last Trade 3.49 (11:49:17)
Trading Vol. 41,736,102
Today's High 3.60
Today's Low 2.99

52 Wk Low 0.96
(22/07/2013)
52 Wk High 3.04
(29/11/2013)
52 Wk Change +0.89
(+34.23%)
4 Wk Volume 492,020,815
ISIN Number GB00B05KQ069
Currency GBX

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Tower Resources. Up again yesterday and 11% today! 100% in 9 days! What a tip. Usually I buy BP before an oil spill, RBS in 2007 or similar failures.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Tower Resources. Up again yesterday and 11% today! 100% in 9 days! What a tip. Usually I buy BP before an oil spill, RBS in 2007 or similar failures.

Make that 25% today, cracking tip.

Had £250 on Monday, is now worth £300 (after the £10 fee). Top work:thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Very bad joke as usual because I made a good profit on those shares but not to worry as ignorance is total bliss

A genuine, polite question:

Have you ever been wrong about anything in your life, ever?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Babcock have told all share holders they will see a 10% Profit on all there shares every year now and as they hold the Nuclear Licence for our Submarines its a yes from me !!

Also now tipped by the Independent 10 Tips for 2014. So I will follow.

Griffin Mining never went down to present a buying opportunity and went over 40p this morning. Was in the Standard today, though. Think I will wait......or shall I...??

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
I manage portfolios for a few clients. Medium to high risk investments. Made average of 15% gains last year.

I have some nice investment opportunities available....

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Think Capita will kick on again, they seem hell-bent on growth and don't seem to suffer from the high-profile share-price-zapping fur-cups of their service provider competitors.

And maybe a sh1t-or-bust small stake in Cairn Energy who are spreading their net increasingly far and wide in the quest for a further strike on black gold?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports