Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Zaha Fit To Play?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
We MUST start with Kazenga and Bucca irrespective of if the future of English football plays or not. Pin them back in their own half :)

TnL_CPFC

Jan 25, 2012
Got a feeling he'll switch wings to give Calde hassle.

Absolutely spot on; Bridge is too class for him in all honesty (I do think Zaha will struggle in prem also).

Wouldn't surprise me if he plays both wingers tonight and leaves Williams on the bench for impact sub.

May the better team win on the day....Can't see us winning though!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why is that? When has Kaz ever played on the right wing if Zaha switches to the left. If he stays on he right then Kaz will be against him.
Good point well made.

Oct 25, 2003
Absolutely spot on; Bridge is too class for him in all honesty (I do think Zaha will struggle in prem also).

Wouldn't surprise me if he plays both wingers tonight and leaves Williams on the bench for impact sub.

May the better team win on the day....Can't see us winning though!

williams HAS to start from your point of view surely? he's too good to be simply an impact sub

TnL_CPFC

Jan 25, 2012
williams HAS to start from your point of view surely? he's too good to be simply an impact sub

You are right .. but Holloway seems to play either or. Williams is a game changer when he comes on late against tired midfielders/defenders. He may opt for Williams rather than playing Garvan but we'll have to see.

I wish he'd stop playing the KFC loving KG and play Garvan, Williams, Bolasie and Zaha all together instead, KG's the weak link for me; I think Jedinak could do a job on his own.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I wish he'd stop playing the KFC loving KG and play Garvan, Williams, Bolasie and Zaha all together instead, KG's the weak link for me; I think Jedinak could do a job on his own.
I think if he starts with Williams, Bloasia and Zaha, you'll be too vulnerable to the counter. Looks reckless against us away from home, and I'd expect KG to start and fight for the ball.

TnL_CPFC

Jan 25, 2012
I think if he starts with Williams, Bloasia and Zaha, you'll be too vulnerable to the counter. Looks reckless against us away from home, and I'd expect KG to start and fight for the ball.

The thing is with KG, he may win us the ball but then doesn't do a lot with it and 9/10 ends up giving it straight back with a stray pass or something.

I think if we were to start with 5-1-3-1 formation, that should deal with the counter attack issue, surely?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here