Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Zaha a possibility ?

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Is Murray a possibility for you guys? It's just you may need him should the back end of last season be anything to go by....

Jul 7, 2016
Is Murray a possibility for you guys? It's just you may need him should the back end of last season be anything to go by....

Calm down peeps, I just thought as he is quick we might be able to play him in the Berkamp role just behind the main striker.

Also if you knew the people I know, you certainly would not question my Brighton loyalty or credentials. You would look like idiots.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Calm down peeps, I just thought as he is quick we might be able to play him in the Berkamp role just behind the main striker.

Also if you knew the people I know, you certainly would not question my Brighton loyalty or credentials. You would look like idiots.

WE would look like idiots? :lolol:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012

We have a main striker?!
When did this happen?

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Haha? If there were any Palace players I'd take in a heartbeat, it would be the Palace God Dann or Joel Ward ('Lasie comes close)... Of course, clutching at straws there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here