Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Is your Whopper not as big as you would like it to be?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
When has any fast food looked as nice when you get as the photos of what your eating look like, it's like going to Cooper's and asking for one of the haircut photos in the window,and expecting to walk out looking like George Michael when you just know you've got a Peewee Herman but saved a fiver.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
When has any fast food looked as nice when you get as the photos of what your eating look like, it's like going to Cooper's and asking for one of the haircut photos in the window,and expecting to walk out looking like George Michael when you just know you've got a Peewee Herman but saved a fiver.
Cooper's? . . . am l missing something here?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Ghost of Killer Reeves

Oct 3, 2020
Somerset
Cooper's? . . . am l missing something here?
Mr Cooper’s Haircut Experience ! He had a shop in Baker St, off London Rd. An amazing character.Swore like the ex trooper he was. Didn’t have a great variety of styles…..Short back and sides or even shorter back and sides. Dragged there by my dad on the basis he was cheap.
I remember he had a cutting from one of the daily papers of a picture of John Lennon with a skinhead cut ‘so he could go unrecognised’ stuck up in the shop.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
And that's how you tell the clan of Scotsman. Lift up his kilt and if it's a quarter pounder he's a McDonald!

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I just ad this pop up on facebook and thought "Ooh er missus"

1693412537160.png

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I went in there once and asked for a Tony Curtis. He shaved my head to within an inch of its life. When I naturally protested that that was not a Tony Curtis, he replied "Don't try and get clever with me, son, I've seen The King And I seven times"

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Sympathy for Burger King. I too have claimed a whopper only to incur ire when the reality fails to meet the claim made

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Michael Douglas's character sums this up perfectly in this scene....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here