Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Is your MP a pr*ck? Probably

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
To save everyone the trouble...

If your local MP is a Tory, then this website will deem them a prick.

If they’re Labour, it won’t.

Thanks.

I knew that already so I shan't be wasting my time.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Yes! He is not only a prick but a giant thunder *unt, Sir John Redwood FFS

Capture-3.JPG

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
http://ismympaprick.co.uk/

Mine is Peter Bottomley so no need to bother looking.

Sorry old boy have to disagree.

Regardless of his politics as a constituency MP he provides help and support to all of his constituents regardless of whether they voted for him or not, on several occasions he's taken up the cases of families concerning DWP funeral payment issues when clearly a number of these families had never voted Tory in their lives.

At the time of the Shoreham Air Crash I know he provided invaluable help and support for some of the victims families, including one case of paying funeral related expenses out of his own pocket.

Prick he certainly isn't.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I beg to differ.

I don't want to differ here, but I suspect that even if by 2024, Brexit has caused untold misery, it has become such a polarised, toxic subject that there will still be those who will vote for a Brexit (i.e. Johnson) government no matter what.

**** my old daisies... I’ll get me Morrisey LP on.
I bet you’re a right laugh out on the piss.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020

Regardless of his politics as a constituency MP he provides help and support to all of his constituents regardless of whether they voted for him or not, on several occasions he's taken up the cases of families concerning DWP funeral payment issues when clearly a number of these families had never voted Tory in their lives.

At the time of the Shoreham Air Crash I know he provided invaluable help and support for some of the victims families, including one case of paying funeral related expenses out of his own pocket.

Guilt complex.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You're right, it completely fails to acknowledge there are two sides to the argument about whether or not hungry kids should be fed during a pandemic.

:laugh:

My MP is definitely a prick. BUT, just remember, this is just a bit of fun and is based on a narrow range of questions.

prick.PNG

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

His voting record is a matter of public knowledge: https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/1...S7EAhSdtfbYfhKqbHKdlwwgdRD8n-U9BoC1oEQAvD_BwE

It's very easy to form an opinion of the man based on that.

As someone who doesn't like seeing foxes being torn apart by poshos, I'm not sure he's for me. His record on Welfare I found particularly distasteful.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Crawley MP Henry Smith came out as a prick, which wasn't a surprise.

That said, he did give me and some friends a tour round the Houses of Parliament a few years ago.

Even bought us a beer in the Strangers Bar, which probably went on expenses, obviously.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Mine is not, at the start of Covid, Maria went back to being a nurse, her former profession.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here