Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Withdean going to draw the biggest crouds ever at the last three home games?

BHAFCONTOUR#1

Jan 17, 2011
I was just wondering as i know, well i think i know, that the glorious Withdean has never completly and i mean all seats taken sold out. Does anyone reckon we will completly sell out as stated above at the last 3 home games this season?:bhasign:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
We've completely sold out the home end a few times this season. Won't get bigger than the Leeds crowd we had a few years back I wouldn't have thought.

Oh, and welcome to NSC fella!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Taking into account the last 4 home games are against Sheff Wed, Dagenham, SCC and Huddersfield all the away seats should be sold for all games bar possibly Dagenham & Redbridge so there is a good possibility that we will sell out those other 3 completely.

BHAFCONTOUR#1

Jan 17, 2011
Cheers mate supported Brighton my whole life and have only just joined typical! yeah Leeds last season were excellent just not the nicest of fans! lol :L

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We will sell out, Southampton and Sheff Wed will sell out, Huddersfield might.

But the closure of that small stand near the disabled area means that we won;t see above 8,500 for any of them.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Why can't we install some extra temporary seating directly behind the goals for the last few games, if demand allows?

olliwarne

Aug 12, 2010
Germany
I am pretty sure Huddersfield will be a home sell out...
1. playing a decent team
2. Could be the day we win the league/ or go up.
3. last game at Withdean
4. there is bound to be a pitch invasion

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
There was a deal at the begining of the season. If someone bought tickets to the first three games they would be entitled to buy that seat for the last three ever at Withdean. There are a number of season ticket holders who bought after the first game who will have to relinquish their seats in order to allow the "First Three Gamer" to have the seat. So before anyone turns up on the day, there will be potentially a fair few season ticket holders who will have to move seats. The last three will sell out completely I would expect.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
On the last day, how much of Withdean should be dug up, pulled away, broken off by souvenir hunting fans, do you think?

Or should we just try and forget about it as soon as possible?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
There were two people watching the Hartlepool game from Withdean Road. I'm definitely going to try and get tickets for all the remaining matches at Withdean. I'll be pissed off if there is some sort of priority scheme used for the final game.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
On the last day, how much of Withdean should be dug up, pulled away, broken off by souvenir hunting fans, do you think?

None of it as we should leave it in the same state as we arrived bar having improved it.

Absolutely no stupidity after the last game please.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

We'll still be using it for reserve and youth games.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
why an earth would you want a souvenier form Withdean? Its like your house being burned down, being given some temperary accommodation, before moving into a brand new house and you wanna take the grotty curtains from the temp house!!!! Not for me. Leave Withdean alone for its next tennants.

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
There was a deal at the begining of the season. If someone bought tickets to the first three games they would be entitled to buy that seat for the last three ever at Withdean. There are a number of season ticket holders who bought after the first game who will have to relinquish their seats in order to allow the "First Three Gamer" to have the seat. So before anyone turns up on the day, there will be potentially a fair few season ticket holders who will have to move seats. The last three will sell out completely I would expect.

Incorrect.
Any seats for the last 3 games that were reserved by people who purchased the first 3 games of the season had to be purchased by December 31st.
These seats were only free for others to purchase (as pro rata season tickets) from January 2011 onwards.

Nobody will have to move for that reason.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing

It's been a good home for over a decade, and should be left in peace when we go. We have to remember that we have left a good legacy in at Withdean with the additional seating.

I will be sad for leaving, but look forward to the great new world!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Taking into account the last 4 home games are against Sheff Wed, Dagenham, SCC and Huddersfield all the away seats should be sold for all games bar possibly Dagenham & Redbridge so there is a good possibility that we will sell out those other 3 completely.

Not sure there will be many Owls supporters wanting to travel down unless Megson manages to turn their season around dramatically

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here