IS Ulloa an EL BARNO DOORO

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Will wait to see the goal on sky, sounded like he f***ed it up, it hit a defender and went in. Which if the case, doesn't make the guy the next Zamora or Murray. Ernest might still have a point.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Will wait to see the goal on sky, sounded like he f***ed it up, it hit a defender and went in. Which if the case, doesn't make the guy the next Zamora or Murray. Ernest might still have a point.

just took a deflection. Still well taken. He put in a shift tonight. Will be class for us

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Trust Ernest to make a **** of himself........... He's truly a pro.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
We wouldn't have won tonight without Ulloa. His physicality, his dominance during defensive set pieces, his dragging of the CB for Orlandi's finish.

Superb player.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Seems not.

Reckon he'll get a couple on Saturday as well.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

The ball came to him and he got a decent strike away which was going in no question. The defender then sent it on a massive deflection which made it a certainty.

Don't judge him on his goal, watch the match and see how useful his height and strength were tonight when we were up against it for almost the entire second half.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
just took a deflection. Still well taken. He put in a shift tonight. Will be class for us

Ok, fair enough. Tbh my only issue with Ulloa, is not that I think he is crap, or a waste of money, because I don't. It was just how long it would take him to adjust, when we needed him to hit the ground running. Table looks good tonight though. Massive win, now it's back in our own hands. Now let's f***ing win on Saturday, get into that top six and stay there.

themightyalbion

Mar 28, 2010
Yes agreed. Give the guy some credit, deflection or not. Still put in a shift, two goals since his arrival........not fully match fit in my opinion, but plenty more to come from him!!

Could well develop into something quite decent at ths level.......

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Ok, fair enough. Tbh my only issue with Ulloa, is not that I think he is crap, or a waste of money, because I don't. It was just how long it would take him to adjust, when we needed him to hit the ground running. Table looks good tonight though. Massive win, now it's back in our own hands. Now let's f***ing win on Saturday, get into that top six and stay there.

You what?

He has scored against a top 5 team, and away to the team who are top of the football league.

Go and fish in the sea.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Do people literally just judge strikers on goals or are they just the uneducated football 'fans'? Stuff the goal, he was again QUALITY tonight. Did anyone notice him plucking two balls out of the air dead on his feet. WELL worth the money and a top, top signing without a doubt already.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Pls don't ever put Zamora and Judas in the same sentence! Tbf it's obvious u didn't watch the game today as the goal was just the icing on the cake. Fine performance. Lopez was class too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports